FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[ROM][AOSP][Unofficial] CarbonRom KitKat [mondrianwifi] [8.4"]

11,596 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,731

By arrrghhh, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 29th April 2014, 07:59 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th December 2014, 11:52 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 270

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moly82

carbon is my favourite rom, what a pity a updated build is not available for my t325

yep..same so many 320s though anyway understand most folks do not own though many devs develop for devices not owned by them and here the 320 and 25 are so close..but have to settle what is there

13th December 2014, 08:06 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac231us

yep..same so many 320s though anyway understand most folks do not own though many devs develop for devices not owned by them and here the 320 and 25 are so close..but have to settle what is there

There is a Cyanogenmod build for the 325. If you can use this developers @crpalmer sources or git it shouldn't be to hard to build it yourself. As I can remember from my HTC one x+ carbonrom uses very much cyanogenmod sources and has a very similar build proces like Cyanogenmod. If you read a few guides or how to's you should get It booting very easily the rest is a little more work but not that hard. Especially because it has been build both for the 320 too.
Last edited by KaptKeefmenneke; 13th December 2014 at 08:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to KaptKeefmenneke For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2014, 10:21 AM |#33  
Flag Nazaret
Thanks Meter: 1,299

More
i was thinking to do that for my T325 but have never done before so I'm a little scared.. i had in the past a little experience with Linux and compiling and i imagine I'll have to face many compiling errors...
29th December 2014, 08:48 PM |#34  
Flag Sheridan
Thanks Meter: 155

Donate to Me
More
Its not terrible, initial sync and (waiting for) building are the worst parts, google is your friend for errors. I may have to fire up my machine just for building this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unsivil_audio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2015, 01:31 PM |#35  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 202

More
No more updated builds for wifi 8.4?
22nd March 2015, 03:17 AM |#36  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekromantik

No more updated builds for wifi 8.4?

There hasn't been any development on Carbon KitKat in quite a while.

I may update when Lolli drops from them. Not sure. Carbon KK was not so great on tablets either...
22nd March 2015, 04:25 AM |#37  
Flag syracuse ny
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

There hasn't been any development on Carbon KitKat in quite a while.

I may update when Lolli drops from them. Not sure. Carbon KK was not so great on tablets either...

I loved carbon on my other tablets
22nd March 2015, 04:23 PM |#38  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3ltazar

I loved carbon on my other tablets

Carbon Fibers always FC'd... so all of the options for Carbon were basically unavailable.

At least on this tablet. The guy who wrote CF originally was going to re-write it... but never really completed it. The app was never built for tablets.
23rd March 2015, 11:57 PM |#39  
Flag syracuse ny
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Audio
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh

Carbon Fibers always FC'd... so all of the options for Carbon were basically unavailable.

At least on this tablet. The guy who wrote CF originally was going to re-write it... but never really completed it. The app was never built for tablets.

It's all good thanks for keeping us posted. Any testing u want done let me know always ready Since the 8.4 is around now 199-249$ us most places I think there will be alot of demand for ROMs.....it really is a nice tablet. getting ready to put it in my minivan but have alot of work left.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread