Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][SM-T520][10.1 WiFi][4.4.2] GraveD's ROM V3.0

15th February 2015, 07:22 PM   |  #261  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davjan

I should like to tell you but got problems with battery drops from 75% to 50% and 35% to 15% straight to 5% on cm 12

Yesterday I managed to go from 100% to 0% in 15 minute, only think I did was playing simcity

Now I am back on stock rom to check battery problems, so far battery is still acting crazy

Went down from 57% to 23% in one step and 15% to 1% in one step, was not doing something cpu intensive, I was browsing xda on Tapatalk
So guess battery is faulty

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. My Tab S did the same. Rapid drops like that.
It went back to Samsung, so got a tab pro instead....
23rd February 2015, 03:19 PM   |  #262  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
stock browser
Hi guys! anybody has the samsung stock internet browser .apk? Could you upload the file? thanks
23rd February 2015, 04:00 PM   |  #263  
Flag Mannheim
Thanks Meter: 8

24 posts
More
Hey all,
I noticed a very annoying error about a problem with "android.process.acore"
when I hit the "OK" button under the error the message it fades out and pops up again and again...
just in case you get this error, I noticed it came because of uninstalling the facebook app!
I read through some web pages and they all said I have to do a hard reset --> nope! installing facebook app again solved the problem.
very strange behaviour but it works.
maybe this information can help anyone else, thought it's worth to share it
25th February 2015, 01:12 PM   |  #264  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
stock browser
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkaki

Hi guys! anybody has the samsung stock internet browser .apk? Could you upload the file? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by f_ries

Hey all,
I noticed a very annoying error about a problem with "android.process.acore"
when I hit the "OK" button under the error the message it fades out and pops up again and again...
just in case you get this error, I noticed it came because of uninstalling the facebook app!
I read through some web pages and they all said I have to do a hard reset --> nope! installing facebook app again solved the problem.
very strange behaviour but it works.
maybe this information can help anyone else, thought it's worth to share it

Hi guys! anybody has the samsung stock internet browser .apk working with this ROM? Could you upload the file? thanks
24th March 2015, 03:56 PM   |  #265  
Flag Plantation
Thanks Meter: 37

349 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just installed this rom and I have zero issues so far. WiFi works as does the camera, I have not tried 5GHz yet, but I will when I get home. Rom is fast and smooth. I was looking to build my own from scratch (or at least try), but haven't found the time to do it. I might use this as a base to get started. There is liitle to no development for our tablets so every little thing helps.

Update:

Just found a small issue but I was quickly able to resolve it. When I first setup the tablet and go to the Play store, Every time I would touch the search bar and the keyboard pops up with warning about the keyboard logging your keystrokes pops up and then quickly disappears. The warning and the keyboard quickly closes before I am able to close the warning or use the keyboard. Everytime I tried to search in the Playstore it would happen. I went to the keyboard settings and disabled predictive text and the problem went away.

Thanks for this rom.
Last edited by das7771; 24th March 2015 at 06:18 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread