What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more

PSA: Google Play Services Wakelock Affects Many 5.x ROMs

Wakelocks are the bane of the battery conscious, and this wakelock bug has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Stock Backup & OTA Zip] Int - T6UL | Sense 5.5[2.61.707.1] & Sense 6[3.14.707.3]

19th June 2014, 06:46 AM |#31  
pekji's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Yes. I'm on sense 6 now. It is much better than sense 5.5 except the blinkfeed on sense 6. Everything working nicely. Before i root my max i already use sense 6. Everything working as it supposed to. I'm also waiting for vipermax rom. Just upset because mike won't do rom for max. By the way thanks for the rom. Did you open a shop there at shah alam bro?

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
19th June 2014, 07:38 AM |#32  
mafyas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zordaq Motorsports, Shah Alam, Selangor
Thanks Meter: 129
 
249 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekji

Yes. I'm on sense 6 now. It is much better than sense 5.5 except the blinkfeed on sense 6. Everything working nicely. Before i root my max i already use sense 6. Everything working as it supposed to. I'm also waiting for vipermax rom. Just upset because mike won't do rom for max. By the way thanks for the rom. Did you open a shop there at shah alam bro?

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Free mobile app

Yeah great! I stick with ViperMax 2.0 for now with some tweaks. With the new radio from latest OTA, I have seen a little improvement in battery life, last more than 22hours with screen ON time average 5hours 30min. Haha. Sounds good right?
FYI, I have workshop in Shah Alam. Automotive service and repair, specialist in modifications and engine rebuild. We also do android mods. Just kidding. lol. Come drop by my workshop when you visit Shah Alam someday, have some coffee.
19th June 2014, 08:57 AM |#33  
pekji's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Haha. Hope someday you will help me root my toyota vios.

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Free mobile app
20th June 2014, 05:41 PM |#34  
zoalla's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
please it seem download link for part 8 broken in sense 6 version , please re upload it ASAP
27th June 2014, 10:20 AM |#35  
Member
Flag Basingstoke, Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 22
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Maybe I'm being an idiot (highly likely), but I cannot get twrp to show the backup. It's under the same folder as stated in the first post
7th August 2014, 09:15 PM |#36  
marra2's Avatar
Senior Member
york uk
Thanks Meter: 10
 
219 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHEFTA

Maybe I'm being an idiot (highly likely), but I cannot get twrp to show the backup. It's under the same folder as stated in the first post

yeah me too did you sort this ?
30th August 2014, 08:39 AM |#37  
pekji's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Can u upload the new update (3.23.707.1). Or you can teach me how to do an ota update because i'm rooted. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Free mobile app
20th March 2015, 11:28 AM |#38  
Member
Flag khartoum
Thanks Meter: 4
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
hi brothers
can this "[3.14.707.3] OTA_T6_UL_K44_SENSE60_MR_hTC_Asia_WWE_3.14.707.3-2.61.707.1_release_379462.zip " unbrick my one max?
my phone stuck at bootloop i can get bootloader
here my bootloader info
====
***LOCKED***
T6UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-2.49.0000
RADIO-4T.24.3218.09
OpenDSP-v33.120.274.T6.0029
QSC-
OS-2.61.401.3
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Feb 7 2014,15:22:13.0

so please tell me what to do to get back my one max working and very thanx in advance
24th March 2015, 06:29 PM |#39  
Howling Wolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 54
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by marra2

yeah me too did you sort this ?

Hi,
I'd say you downloaded a zip file, so you need to unzip it before you place it in the appropriate folder so that twrp can see it and let you restore it

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by marra2

yeah me too did you sort this ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by altayeb hoota

hi brothers
can this "[3.14.707.3] OTA_T6_UL_K44_SENSE60_MR_hTC_Asia_WWE_3.14.707.3-2.61.707.1_release_379462.zip " unbrick my one max?
my phone stuck at bootloop i can get bootloader
here my bootloader info
====
***LOCKED***
T6UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-2.49.0000
RADIO-4T.24.3218.09
OpenDSP-v33.120.274.T6.0029
QSC-
OS-2.61.401.3
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Feb 7 2014,15:22:13.0

so please tell me what to do to get back my one max working and very thanx in advance

I can give you some hints, others will explain the different stages.

1st: What happened for your phone to be bricked ? Did you try a factory reset from bootloader ?

What you can do:
1- open an account on https://www.htcdev.com/ in order to unlock your phone and follow the procedure to unlock
2- once your phone is unlocked , install a custom recovery like twrp
3- reboot into recovery in order to sideload a stock or custom backup and you should be good again.

There are tutorials for all the steps I gave you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ota, sense6, t6ul
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes