Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[GUIDE] Soft-bricked, looking to unroot, or just looking to downgrade, or start over?

24th March 2015, 02:45 AM   |  #121  
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackabean

I tried downgrading my phone back to 4.4.2, Flash all three flies I'm stuck on Samsung Logo and Blue LED Stays on. Any help on this?
Thanks

From 4.4.4 OA1?
The Following User Says Thank You to OPOfreak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2015, 02:53 AM   |  #122  
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
More
Yes, It's fixed I'm all good now was worried a bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to crackabean For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2015, 05:15 AM   |  #123  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackabean

Yes, It's fixed I'm all good now was worried a bit.

How did you get it to work? Mine's doing the exact same thing. ODIN from 4.4.4, boots to Samsung, goes black and blue LED stays on. I've flashed, reflashed, cleared factory settings, etc. I've flashed several phones dozens of times, and I can't seem to get passed this bootloop

Full Disclosure
stock 4.4.4
flashed AP, CP, CSC in ODIN 3.07 and 3.09 and it PASSED (all for ANCE and have used these files before so I know they're good)
phone reboots, starts the Samsung boot animation and freezes about halfway through
screen goes black and blue LED stays lit

recovery shows ANCE and KNOX is still intact. Everything LOOKS like it's working, but it keeps looping/freezing
Last edited by pmorales35; 24th March 2015 at 05:29 AM. Reason: adding more details
24th March 2015, 06:04 AM   |  #124  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmorales35

How did you get it to work? Mine's doing the exact same thing. ODIN from 4.4.4, boots to Samsung, goes black and blue LED stays on. I've flashed, reflashed, cleared factory settings, etc. I've flashed several phones dozens of times, and I can't seem to get passed this bootloop

Full Disclosure
stock 4.4.4
flashed AP, CP, CSC in ODIN 3.07 and 3.09 and it PASSED (all for ANCE and have used these files before so I know they're good)
phone reboots, starts the Samsung boot animation and freezes about halfway through
screen goes black and blue LED stays lit

recovery shows ANCE and KNOX is still intact. Everything LOOKS like it's working, but it keeps looping/freezing

Go to this thread and scroll down to troubleshooting section download the downgrade to NCE tar and flash it in the AP slot using 3.09 you'll be fine and back to bone stock NCE

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3021120
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OPOfreak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2015, 11:55 PM   |  #125  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPOfreak

Go to this thread and scroll down to troubleshooting section download the downgrade to NCE tar and flash it in the AP slot using 3.09 you'll be fine and back to bone stock NCE

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3021120

Thank you so much. Quick question though. What is in that AP that isn't in the stock AP? I've flashed the AP, CSC, and CS as individual pieces before and it worked fine. It's much appreciated
25th March 2015, 12:00 AM   |  #126  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmorales35

Thank you so much. Quick question though. What is in that AP that isn't in the stock AP? I've flashed the AP, CSC, and CS as individual pieces before and it worked fine. It's much appreciated

I'm not sure but for some reason flashing separately coming from OA1 4.4.4 results in the bootloop
I just follow OP and it worked perfectly for me and the others I've helped.
The Following User Says Thank You to OPOfreak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.2, g900aucu2and3, s5 downgrade, soft brick, towel root
Previous Thread Next Thread