View Poll Results: What is your favorite theme/layout?
LIGHT: N4-style Settings/Contacts/MMS/... etc 49 48.51%
DARK: S5-style Settings/Contacts/MMS/... etc 52 51.49%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] JasmineROM Discussions [Chat Room]

Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v2.5S BETA01 [Feb 5, 2015]
22nd March 2015, 12:20 AM   |  #1141  
Flag Payson, UT
Thanks Meter: 35

283 posts
More
Kexec Development
So since this is the Q&A, does anyone know how the Kexec development is coming along?
25th March 2015, 04:44 AM   |  #1142  
Thanks Meter: 0

0 posts
Modded Settings App?
Hello all,
I love the ROM and it runs great so far, but I was wondering how to get the settings app that has xposed settings and the ability to customize UPSM apps within it that I've seen people with jasminerom have. I installed an "s5 themed settings" on my n3 before flashing the ROM but now that I have it I was wondering if there was something I need to flash or install to get the jasminerom settings app??

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffeva

Hello all,
I love the ROM and it runs great so far, but I was wondering how to get the settings app that has xposed settings and the ability to customize UPSM apps within it that I've seen people with jasminerom have. I installed an "s5 themed settings" on my n3 before flashing the ROM but now that I have it I was wondering if there was something I need to flash or install to get the jasminerom settings app??

Just to clarify I checked and do not already have the new "modded" settings... Also, yes I did a full wipe before flashing so I don't know how the old settings could have carried over..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jasminerom
Previous Thread Next Thread