Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] [PORT] [JB,KK] Latest Xperia™ Keyboard 6.4.A.1.52 { Updated 16 October 2014 }

4th March 2015, 11:43 AM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi there..i'm using Xperia SL n try all xperia keyboard you posted and i follow every step you mentioned, but every time i wanna use it always force closed.i also already clear data when it FC.but never work.FC every time..will you help me please...
5th March 2015, 01:38 AM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 9

44 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by niclassweden

hello @Ben Ling , can u port the latest keyboard . the latest version is V6.4.A.1.54 best regards

I backed up V 6.4.A.1.54 via titanium backup, you can use it just extract it into sdcard>Titaniumbackup and then restore via titaniumbackup , i think this will work
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fmu...xperiakeyboard

I also uploaded raw version of apk if you want it
The Following User Says Thank You to profprof For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2015, 12:15 PM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 8

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by profprof

I backed up V 6.4.A.1.54 via titanium backup, you can use it just extract it into sdcard>Titaniumbackup and then restore via titaniumbackup , i think this will work

Thank u for answering . Could u maybe do a zip file meta osv that's working for me I don't know the other way. Be so happy if u could do that @Ben Ling I have 6.4.a.1.44 now flash it and it works hope u can do that regards
5th March 2015, 07:16 PM |#124  

44 posts
Quote:

Thank u for answering . Could u maybe do a zip file meta osv that's working for me I don't know the other way. Be so happy if u could do that @Ben Ling I have 6.4.a.1.44 now flash it and it works hope u can do that regards

Why dont you just restore from Titanium Backup?
5th March 2015, 08:03 PM |#125  

145 posts
More
Quote:

Why dont you just restore from Titanium Backup?

My friend I don't know how I download backup but i don't know how to extract :-/ and so on . I'm new on this with root and so on that's why I ask regards @profprof
5th March 2015, 09:09 PM |#126  

44 posts
Quote:

My friend I don't know how I download backup but i don't know how to extract :-/ and so on . I'm new on this with root and so on that's why I ask regards @profprof

I think you want a flashable zip from recovery, i tried to make an update.zip for you, install it from recovery. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, i can't guarantee you that will work. Here is the link
5th March 2015, 10:00 PM |#127  

145 posts
More
Quote:

I think you want a flashable zip from recovery, i tried to make an update.zip for you, install it from recovery. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, i can't guarantee you that will work. Here is the link

no thats not working that only file get to work is a port 6.4.a.1.44 . flashable zip, hope someone can update that port . but the keyboard is great but , 54 is 3 times better regdrs, thanx anyway tough mate
5th March 2015, 11:01 PM |#128  

145 posts
More
please help , i dont know how to extract to sd -> titanium backup and then restore , please help i have this zip from Xperia Z3 Keyboard V6.4.A.1.44 For 4.1+ and flash via recovery cwm, working am so happy , but , i want the latest so bad . please help me how to do that with back up io dont understand how i have fx root file managar @profprofm best regards
Last edited by niclassweden; 5th March 2015 at 11:02 PM. Reason: wrong
11th March 2015, 04:28 PM |#129  

145 posts
More
Quote:

i download then ectract the wholwe zip in sd card titanium b<ckup, then what i dont fint that in the restore list , pklease help me ;//;M/& @Ben Ling
25th March 2015, 06:34 AM |#130  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Unfortunately It has Stopped
Please help me it can't work in my Xperia Acro S i was finished install the keyboard, then when i try to typing the keyboard. there's always notification "Unfortunately Xperia Keyboard has Stopped" . What should i do? My Xperia is been rooted please help me. thankyou

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread