Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][22-9] XtreStoLite G900T 1.3.6a [569MB][BNH5][Extreme Debloated][Add-on Package]

11th March 2015, 12:36 AM   |  #1041  
Recognized Themer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 1,990

1,136 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycinla

Has anyone installed this ROM after installing 100% stock Lollipop ?
Any issues ?

Thanks

j

If you mean by "stock" the full stock odin version, you'll have to odin back to KK first! This is because odin install would also update the bootloader and LP bootloader is not compatible with KK! Then root, custom recovery then install this rom. If you mean "stock" rooted LP, like VisionX, you'll be fine Installing this rom AS LONG AS YOU HAVE KK BOOTLOADER!
The Following User Says Thank You to stangdriver44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2015, 12:42 AM   |  #1042  
Thanks Meter: 2

38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44

If you mean by "stock" the full stock odin version, you'll have to odin back to KK first! This is because odin install would also update the bootloader and LP bootloader is not compatible with KK! Then root, custom recovery then install this rom. If you mean "stock" rooted LP, like VisionX, you'll be fine Installing this rom AS LONG AS YOU HAVE KK BOOTLOADER!

Thanks, thats what i'll do !
( yes i am on Stock ODIN LP )

j
11th March 2015, 04:53 PM   |  #1043  
Thanks Meter: 63

823 posts
Wanting to install Samsung cloud afrom Aroma
couldn't find it in account setup
18th March 2015, 11:25 PM   |  #1044  
Thanks Meter: 5

26 posts
If anyone else is like me, and just wanted this rom for the debloat, this might help: I was able to install the lollipop rom from this thread , and then run the package installer linked in post #2 to remove all the Samsung, Tmobile, and other bloatware that the stock rom has.

It freed up about 1G of space on the system partition. YMMV. Make a nandroid backup before you run it, obviously.
The Following User Says Thank You to namlas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2015, 04:52 PM   |  #1045  
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
Good idea, and thanks for the suggestion. I'm pissed I didn't think of that! It puzzle's me what all the devs don't strip their builds down to the bare minimum. I've been trying out the various LP builds but they are all so damn bloated....
24th March 2015, 10:59 PM   |  #1046  
Thanks Meter: 4

42 posts
I hope Edgar will make a lollipop rom for us. I am still running his last T-Mobile ROM. The best there is
25th March 2015, 02:01 PM   |  #1047  
Flag Boston Area
Thanks Meter: 98

388 posts
More
Question
Has anyone with TMo been running his latest international rom? I would think the only sacrifice would be Wifi calling?
25th March 2015, 02:19 PM   |  #1048  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 28

140 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Fed

Has anyone with TMo been running his latest international rom? I would think the only sacrifice would be Wifi calling?

I'm running it. Aside from the loss of WiFi Calling and it being recognized as a G900F, which doesn't show the LTE along with the 4G, it runs great.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness30XX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread