Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][TW4.4]*eZKAT*| Official | 240dpi | N3/S5 Features | Status Bar Mods| 5-27-14

Announcement from eZdubzitmk4: eZKAT v2.5 COMING SOON!!
16th February 2015, 04:51 AM   |  #2801  
Thanks Meter: 7

64 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saqc2010

I am using your ROM for about 3 days now and I love it!!!! Now there's just one gripe (actually not gripe but just curious). Would the radio app work on the T889, the Note 2 that I have installed this rom on? Thank you!

I have t889 also, radio works great, call/text and data at 4G LTE speed. T-mobile voicemail can also be downloaded from play store. Been using it for a couple of weeks.....
The Following User Says Thank You to net.lander For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2015, 07:30 PM   |  #2802  
Orlando
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by net.lander

I have t889 also, radio works great, call/text and data at 4G LTE speed. T-mobile voicemail can also be downloaded from play store. Been using it for a couple of weeks.....

Radio app (FM radio) ?

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by saqc2010

I am using your ROM for about 3 days now and I love it!!!! Now there's just one gripe (actually not gripe but just curious). Would the radio app work on the T889, the Note 2 that I have installed this rom on? Thank you!

I have T889 and radio app (FM radio) is not working.
If I am not mistaken, T889 does not have FM radio module.
17th February 2015, 07:40 PM   |  #2803  
Thanks Meter: 7

64 posts
he he...I misunderstood. I just download "Radio FM" from play store...but realize that it uses data instead of radio....
sorry, no answer yet.
Last edited by net.lander; 17th February 2015 at 07:44 PM.
18th March 2015, 04:29 PM   |  #2804  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 13

58 posts
More
I tried all the steps you mentioned and tried re-flashing the rom twice as advised on a previous thread and I can't get passed the Samsung Boot screen. Tried restoring the device back to stock and won't even do that. I'm worried I bricked my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[EDIT] Reflashed the ROM now multiple times using some of the suggestions here of doing a full wipe and the phone won't get passed the Samsung Screen. I've managed to get it to the point where it says apps are upgrading but still nothing. Something to note is that I had this rom working yesterday until it started giving me errors that gapps failed. Tried re-flashing but it didn't work. Now I can't even restore the phone back with my nandroid backup. I'm out of ideas and would appreciate any help you can give me. Love this rom!
Last edited by elnovato; 18th March 2015 at 07:19 PM.
19th March 2015, 02:22 PM   |  #2805  
Thanks Meter: 464

1,512 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnovato

I tried all the steps you mentioned and tried re-flashing the rom twice as advised on a previous thread and I can't get passed the Samsung Boot screen. Tried restoring the device back to stock and won't even do that. I'm worried I bricked my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[EDIT] Reflashed the ROM now multiple times using some of the suggestions here of doing a full wipe and the phone won't get passed the Samsung Screen. I've managed to get it to the point where it says apps are upgrading but still nothing. Something to note is that I had this rom working yesterday until it started giving me errors that gapps failed. Tried re-flashing but it didn't work. Now I can't even restore the phone back with my nandroid backup. I'm out of ideas and would appreciate any help you can give me. Love this rom!

Gapps failed? Are you flashing a Gapps file? No reason to do that if you are...
Sorry, I've never had to do anything to get this rom to work beyond simply wiping and flashing once...
19th March 2015, 07:03 PM   |  #2806  
Flag B.F.E.
Thanks Meter: 3,840

4,471 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaydog

Gapps failed? Are you flashing a Gapps file? No reason to do that if you are...
Sorry, I've never had to do anything to get this rom to work beyond simply wiping and flashing once...

Double flash was required on my other note 2...
But I agree. ..the single flash and go is the method on this new phone. ..g
The Following User Says Thank You to gregsarg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2015, 05:51 AM   |  #2807  
Flag columbus indiana
Thanks Meter: 18

229 posts
More
so we cannot use this on sgh-1317M ???...i do see it says for att.tmobile and some other unlocked version of note 2...can this work on my note 2??
24th March 2015, 03:36 PM   |  #2808  
Flag Puerto Rico
Thanks Meter: 362

776 posts
More
Well this rom works great on att version, however I have flashed different radios, tryied several apn settings, and still signal just gets lost, it takes a while to get back, this never happened on stock rom, so wondering if anyone knows whats causing this
25th March 2015, 04:26 PM   |  #2809  
Flag columbus indiana
Thanks Meter: 18

229 posts
More
will this work on my note 2 sgh-1317M ???on 4.4.2 ..its unlocked no carrier
25th March 2015, 05:45 PM   |  #2810  
Flag Puerto Rico
Thanks Meter: 362

776 posts
More
Ok this rom is great. the problem with signal seems to be the hardware I tried stock rom and it looses signal, just wanted to say this rom works perfect on att note 2.

The Following User Says Thank You to c-prodigo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread