View Poll Results: Do you use the scheduling system?
Yes, you should keep it. 2 100.00%
Yes, but it needs improvement. 0 0%
No, but you should keep it. 0 0%
No, you should remove it. 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] [4.0+] Auto Pilot Mode [v8.00 - February 28, 2015]

20th March 2015, 02:51 PM   |  #121  
Thanks Meter: 25

112 posts
Feature suggestion:

Enable only when screen is off.
Don't want it to switch around when you are actually using the device actively for something.

Enable using geo fencing
Helpful for areas known to have bad reception.

Enable only if wifi connection has access
Switch from low signal radio to wifi, but still need a connection to receive data

Change threshold to dbm model
I'm assuming the threshold is tied to ASU level, but that varies between 3G/4G/LTE. Actually, it doesn't even work with LTE even when set to max 31.
Last edited by Momotani-Hitoshi; 20th March 2015 at 03:14 PM.
25th March 2015, 06:43 PM   |  #122  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2

38 posts
More
Great app. Works wonders on my battery since my office has poor reception. I havesseen one request from the first page asked for multiple times (in different ways) and would also like to request...
Can you add on option for automatic timer cancellation upon screen on? I have my timer set to check every 10 minutes, but if I walk out of my office to a meeting I like to check my phone. When I turn it on, auto pilot often has airplane mode activated, so I have to disable it. If an option for "timer cancellation upon screen on" or upon unlock was available, I would use that for my use case.
Thanks for a great app.
Last edited by insaneoctane; 26th March 2015 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Added preferred upon unlock suggestion
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread