LG G Flex Unlock

Search This thread

chefy2k4m

Sep 13, 2010
I'd love to unlock mine. Probably for att or T-Mobile. Anyone got and info for me to do this?

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

letakomahieu

Sep 15, 2012
I use unlockunit.com cost 7-9 dollars. Fast and easy. Good luck :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Free mobile app

WellTrainedVC

Apr 25, 2012
Arvada, CO
Trouble with Code T-MOB D959 G Flex

I recently decided to splurge and spend the $4.99 to see if I could unlock my LG G Flex D959. I received my codes and followed the instructions to the letter. The only code I was able to enter is the SP Lock code or Service Provider Lock code. The code was accepted by the device and restarted.

The issue I am having is that I am not able to get the device working with an active AT&T Go SIM. The phone just searches and searches for service. Occasionally I get a notice that my SIM is not permitted to register on network. I have no clue what that means. All the forums I have read and help on AT&T website tells me that I have a good SIM. I have even went as far as entering the APN's myself.

Any words advice for those of you that have working devices using the codes?

Thank you.

forsakken

Oct 18, 2014
need help unlockin my lg g flex (LG-D950)

I told y'all I would do it lol. Just send me your imei via email and I would email your code back

Sent from my LG-D950 using xda app-developers app

Need help unlocking my lg im down to the las code and if i input a wrong one one more time i will lock it and brick it please help…… anyone……… .Gotroot helpppppppp

Apoapo

Sep 9, 2009
I recently decided to splurge and spend the $4.99 to see if I could unlock my LG G Flex D959. I received my codes and followed the instructions to the letter. The only code I was able to enter is the SP Lock code or Service Provider Lock code. The code was accepted by the device and restarted.

The issue I am having is that I am not able to get the device working with an active AT&T Go SIM. The phone just searches and searches for service. Occasionally I get a notice that my SIM is not permitted to register on network. I have no clue what that means. All the forums I have read and help on AT&T website tells me that I have a good SIM. I have even went as far as entering the APN's myself.

Any words advice for those of you that have working devices using the codes?

Thank you.

Your phone doesn't works at the same frequency of your sim card

Last edited:

Tekone

Mar 20, 2009
T-mobile model and AT&T model of LG G flex carry the same 4G LTE freq. If at&t model unlocked could with T-mobile's 4G LTE?

I told y'all I would do it lol. Just send me your imei via email and I would email your code back

You're awesome!! Thanks for the generous offer. Sending my imei to the email listed as your PayPal donation address, and as soon as I have some cash, I'll PayPal you some for your efforts.

enginuity2

Dec 19, 2011
On my d959 I do 2945#*959# and go to "Network Lock" and the phone says "This phone is permanently locked and can not be unlocked." I'm assuming I'm screwed, any advice?

MosesTheTool

Dec 24, 2011
www.pelefix.com
Fellaz, some of you supposedly unlocked your Sprint G FLEX 2 with an unlock code, but no one can confirm how to enter it on the phone?
how to get to a point the phone asks for the unlock code??

Thanks

damians83

Nov 7, 2015

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Dial 2945#*959#

Sent from my LG-D959 using xda app-developers app
    Video showing the unlock and app in google play

There is an app in google play that allows you to unlock the G Flex or ANY LG OR HTC device and it is now only 3.50 to 3.99 for their unlock for te LG Devices and most HTC Devices, Its the cheapest I have found by far

Heres a link to the vid. and google play

Ugggg these rules about posting, Ive been working on a rom for the G2 and some recovery stuff for the flex and still cant post a HOW TO!
    Or the link below you will have to delete the (STUPID) from the front of the link
    STUPIDhttps://www DOT youtube DOT com/watch?v=WOtMJv3UKPQ
    You mean carrier unlocked right..you probably could have ran some commands in terminal emulator or through adb to save money.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    That's it??? Not working.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

I purchased unlock code http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=171236073057

Sent from my LG-D959 using xda app-developers app