FORUMS

[Q] Android recovery system not able to select options

Thanks Meter: 0

By gillarv, Junior Member on 21st June 2014, 03:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am not able to select any of the options in Android recovery system e3 on my Micromax A89. volume up and down are working well to change selection. I have to remove Battery to reboot phone and am not able to back up my ROM. plz help

20th July 2014, 02:51 PM |#2  
Flag Guwahati
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillarv

I am not able to select any of the options in Android recovery system e3 on my Micromax A89. volume up and down are working well to change selection. I have to remove Battery to reboot phone and am not able to back up my ROM. plz help

Which recovery is installed in ur device? if stock than u can't backup ur rom. Try CWMR or TWRP. In CWM press power key not soft home key
18th March 2015, 08:54 AM |#3  
Flag Srinagar
Thanks Meter: 66

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillarv

Hi There,
Well as Sir Virus0044 said:

*If you are on the Stock Recovery you wont be able to Backup Your Rom as no option like that will appear there, So you will need to Flash A Custom Recovery on your Device. To Know How To Do That Check The Below Link & Hit THANKS If helped.

http://www.fullyfaltuadda.in/2013/10...rp-on.html?m=1
The Following User Says Thank You to RK Zrğr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th March 2015, 05:19 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is their any special option in cwm to back up rom or simply backup option will only back up rom

Sent from my A89 using XDA Free mobile app
26th March 2015, 03:15 PM |#5  
Flag Srinagar
Thanks Meter: 66

Donate to Me
More
Hi...Well u can use the Rom Manager app to backup rom or simply do it in CWM Recovery u will need to choose the folders that you want to backup.
Hit Thanks If Helped
The Following User Says Thank You to RK Zrğr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread