Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][4.1+] AcDisplay | v3.1.1 | 20.02.2015

24th March 2015, 04:10 PM   |  #2011  
Thanks Meter: 197

371 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Mc Pot

On the latest update:
After receiving a notification I'm noticing that AC Display unlocks the system lock screen after displaying a notification and than leaves the device unlocked with the screen off.
... On Android 5.0.2

I have this issue too. ACDisplay displays, but it does not lock the screen again. The display will turn off, but it does not lock. So when I go to use the phone again it goes right back to the last screen instead of showing the lock screen.

And sorry if this has been reported a thousand times already.
Last edited by mashuto; 24th March 2015 at 04:14 PM.
24th March 2015, 07:15 PM   |  #2012  
Flag Awesomeville, USA
Thanks Meter: 253

753 posts
Donate to Me
More
Any way to turn off the annoying "Just Dismiss This Notification" permanently so it doesn't appear every time the app is started or the phone is turned on???? Version 2.x had this, it's been an annoyance ever since the 3.0 update.
24th March 2015, 07:26 PM   |  #2013  
Flag SLO
Thanks Meter: 2,335

3,821 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAsADroid

Any way to turn off the annoying "Just Dismiss This Notification" permanently so it doesn't appear every time the app is started or the phone is turned on???? Version 2.x had this, it's been an annoyance ever since the 3.0 update.

I have never seen this on two different phones. It might be something in your phone or ROM, especially if it is a stock ROM.
24th March 2015, 07:48 PM   |  #2014  
Flag Awesomeville, USA
Thanks Meter: 253

753 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkt_Lnt

I have never seen this on two different phones. It might be something in your phone or ROM, especially if it is a stock ROM.

My bad, meant to say version 2.x did NOT have this happen (only when you forced it to test a notification). For some reason this started in 3.0.

Running SlimKat on Verizon G3.
25th March 2015, 09:14 PM   |  #2015  
Thanks Meter: 5

23 posts
Can you somehow disable the home button when this is set as the lockscreen? It's slightly annoying when I just press the home button and the lockscreen just goes away. Note 4 N910C 5.0.1
The Following User Says Thank You to Tauras For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2015, 06:57 AM   |  #2016  
Thanks Meter: 144

446 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashuto

I have this issue too. ACDisplay displays, but it does not lock the screen again. The display will turn off, but it does not lock. So when I go to use the phone again it goes right back to the last screen instead of showing the lock screen.

+1 and I also tried to regrant rights in device manager but problem is still there
26th March 2015, 08:07 AM   |  #2017  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisse
Thanks Meter: 1,059

3,274 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauras

Can you somehow disable the home button when this is set as the lockscreen? It's slightly annoying when I just press the home button and the lockscreen just goes away. Note 4 N910C 5.0.1

You can use the provided Xposed module.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashuto

As far as I know it's actually an android bug but @AChep can probably elaborate on that.
26th March 2015, 01:35 PM   |  #2018  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
my favourite app! It's very Useful, but I would like to disable the Notification, that it's running?!
26th March 2015, 02:56 PM   |  #2019  
Thanks Meter: 1,178

3,496 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDAFresh

my favourite app! It's very Useful, but I would like to disable the Notification, that it's running?!

Settings/app
26th March 2015, 04:46 PM   |  #2020  
Thanks Meter: 5

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMillerNL

You can use the provided Xposed module.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

As far as I know it's actually an android bug but @AChep can probably elaborate on that.

I am on Lollipop Exynos. No Xposed for me (ARMv8)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acdisplay, achep, active display, android, artem chepurnoy, notifications, open source
Previous Thread Next Thread