FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

[MOD][KK] MMS.apk from CM11 (with nexus 5 icon) fully functional

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 23

By ilovetorresmo, Member on 7th January 2014, 07:31 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd January 2014, 07:42 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Would it be possible to make an installable apk of this instead of putting the apk in the root? I really want this app and it's frustrating that it's works for everyone but not for me, really don't understand why it doesn't work... followed all instructions. Maybe it is because it is GB stock rom?

26th March 2015, 04:52 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
(looks like I'll be resurrecting a long idle thread...)

Great job ilovetorresmo!
Just what I needed! - I was looking for a replacement for the SMS app in a (near-)AOSP phone, that would have the "Strip Unicode" feature, and could also directly replace the native SMS app, so the lock screen notification icon can lead straight to it (doesn't work correctly with 3rd party apps, like 8sms...)

I tried the messaging app straight off a CM11 ROM, but it didn't work on my phone (FC'ed immediately); your port works just fine!

My only problem is that the Enter key operates as a substitute for the 'Send' button, causing the message to be sent immediately, and thus rendering Enter inoperable (as a means for inserting a newline).
I used to think that this -if present at all- would be configurable...

Any chance of fixing this...?
(I'm not asking for an extra config option; I think that Enter should be Enter, i.e. newline; there's a separate button for Send anyway...)

Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread