Xperia Z1 Compact [ INDIAN Users ]

Which color Xperia Z1 Compact you will buy ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Mirhawk

Jan 31, 2014
Hopefully not bumping the thread, but I just got a Z1 Compact in India from Flipkart, and it has the LTE band option in network selection mode. As far as I know, Indian models do not have LTE band and even Flipkart doesn't mention LTE in it's specification. So is the phone I got of India, or is it imported? I want to get this clarified since there should not be any Warranty issues in future. Going to call Flipkart too now.
Edit: It also has this Fifa World cup Brasil logo as shown here.

Last edited:

corvintheus

Feb 9, 2013
Hyderabad
Redmi Note 10 Pro
In india u have LTE option in few cities,but Im not sure of the bandwith(Our phone doesnt is not compatible with all frequnecies ) .Wait for another 6 months u should be able to use 4g LTE on ur phone in India.Bhai abhi 7k mein LTE models mil rahe hain

pathaniya

May 28, 2010
3g theek se nahi chalta yaar, 4g ka kya karenge. But Z1c is compatible and whenever, wherever 4g comes it'll work. And it's official Indian release specially if it's been bought from Flip*art ! Welcome to the club.

Mirhawk

Jan 31, 2014
In india u have LTE option in few cities,but Im not sure of the bandwith(Our phone doesnt is not compatible with all frequnecies ) .Wait for another 6 months u should be able to use 4g LTE on ur phone in India.Bhai abhi 7k mein LTE models mil rahe hain

True that, but My concern is not about the LTE signal, but rather if the phone should have this option, so as not to have warranty problems in future.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope..don't have it

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Free mobile app
    Now Available

Update is now available on Xperifirm

attachment.php
    Oh sorry, im new here and my english is not that good...
    ...im not from india :-/
    Got mine through ebay using flat 10% coupon. Ended up paying just 30k. :D
    Bargain at this price to be honest. Had no plans to buy this. But saw the offer and jumped in. My first Xperia since X10 and Ray.
    Not a fan of Sony bloat to be honest. I am not going to use any of those services, but then by now we are used to bloat from all mainstream manufacturers. So far so good.
    Sony is giving away case and accidental damage insurance free with this phone. So make sure you get yours when you make the purchase.
    Box has phone, charger, stereo headset, Usb cable, instruction/information booklets, warranty card . Free flip case from Sony as promotional offer. But it is separate package.

From my Xperia Z1 Compact, in your face!