View Poll Results: Which is best ROM for Huawei G610?
ASOP 10 45.45%
MIUI 12 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Huawei G610 U20- U00 (Any Version) All Roms Working

6th March 2015, 07:41 AM   |  #511  
Flag Muzaffarabad
Thanks Meter: 23

73 posts
More
Thumbs up
[QUOTE=amir751020;59122619]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza1010

Check out this stock firmware dude.its a complete package with spflash tool and flashing guide... I am damn sure u are a 1 step close to success.If ur phone is soft bricked(Into bootloop due to wrong recovery install) then just mark boot.img and recovery.img , no need to flash whole firmware again.

God bless you man! I tried every thing I was searching internet for 3days but nothing....
Thank you so much

U welcome
9th March 2015, 08:49 AM   |  #512  
Flag Multan
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
sir I installed a custom rom xperia c in my HUAWEI g610 u00 but back camera not working front camera is OK and some apps like line messenger not access to mobile data shows.. an error.. ..
I'm worry about it sir PlzzzzZzz help me PlzzzzZzz I also installed HUAWEI latest firmware camera Problem solved but mobile data access to social apps are not fix ..
I install a miui rom 4.5 all working but it's lagging not so good sir PlzzzzZzz help me how can I fix these type problems in other custom rom.. and also lost my backup facing problems.. PlzzzzZzz anyone help me
sorry for my bad English..
11th March 2015, 01:13 PM   |  #513  
Thanks Meter: 14

53 posts
Post A year has gone by already.
Hello guys, you might know we from the earlier parts of this thread then, I just went missing.
I just really had a lot of things to do, life is really catching up right now. But still, I have this one problem left with the phone. The problem is the Roms from the Russian website, all The Roms I tried to flash on my device had my SD card seen on file explorers, but I can't really use it to store my apps on the SD card!!

Can someone help me?? Any reply will be greatly appreciated
19th March 2015, 07:46 PM   |  #514  
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
I'm currently using the MIUI 4.8.29 for G610-u15, but my phone model is G610-u20 though but still working! One thing I just noticed is that my battery drains faster. Any apps you can recommend to use guys?

And what are your favorite roms for G610-20?
21st March 2015, 05:00 PM   |  #515  
Flag Muzaffarabad

73 posts
More
Originally Posted by Nadeem1122

sir I installed a custom rom xperia c in my HUAWEI g610 u00 but back camera not working front camera is OK and some apps like line messenger not access to mobile data shows.. an error.. ..
I'm worry about it sir PlzzzzZzz help me PlzzzzZzz I also installed HUAWEI latest firmware camera Problem solved but mobile data access to social apps are not fix ..
I install a miui rom 4.5 all working but it's lagging not so good sir PlzzzzZzz help me how can I fix these type problems in other custom rom.. and also lost my backup facing problems.. PlzzzzZzz anyone help me
sorry for my bad English..

you need a camera patch for xperia c rom i guess for back camera to work
Yesterday, 07:28 PM   |  #516  
Flag Muzaffarabad

73 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayster

I'm currently using the MIUI 4.8.29 for G610-u15, but my phone model is G610-u20 though but still working! One thing I just noticed is that my battery drains faster. Any apps you can recommend to use guys?

And what are your favorite roms for G610-20?

Use greenify to hibernate apps that will surely help you save battery....

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdood

Hello guys, you might know we from the earlier parts of this thread then, I just went missing.
I just really had a lot of things to do, life is really catching up right now. But still, I have this one problem left with the phone. The problem is the Roms from the Russian website, all The Roms I tried to flash on my device had my SD card seen on file explorers, but I can't really use it to store my apps on the SD card!!

Can someone help me?? Any reply will be greatly appreciated

If there is any sd card patch available try to flash that for working...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm g610-u20 roms, cyanogenmod, g610, huawei, kikat
Previous Thread Next Thread