Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] Eclipse Note 3 TW - 2.2 (1/13/15) - Real AOSP styling! KitKat has arrived!!

4th March 2015, 06:47 PM   |  #3521  
Thanks Meter: 4

24 posts
Talking Voicemail app working!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger man

Flash this. I've been using for a while now with no issues. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358557182

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I was looking for, and it works perfectly! Thanks @ginger man!
8th March 2015, 01:31 AM   |  #3522  
Thanks Meter: 3

20 posts
As stated way back in the thread, the mute button is not working when you pull down menu while in call, nor does it light up in the dial screen while in call, but it does activate while in call when pressing button on the dial screen, the symbol pops up in notification bar. Any suggestions?
16th March 2015, 12:43 AM   |  #3523  

50 posts
anyone having problems with hangouts or messages?

mines says message not sent. and i have service.
16th March 2015, 12:53 AM   |  #3524  
Thanks Meter: 22

110 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyeorange

anyone having problems with hangouts or messages?

mines says message not sent. and i have service.

Yeah it just started happening to me today. I even did a fresh install & it still does it.

No matter what sms app I use it says message not sent. But the sms eventually goes through after a few mins & it takes a few minutes to receive an sms as well. Weird.
16th March 2015, 03:29 AM   |  #3525  

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchablez

Yeah it just started happening to me today. I even did a fresh install & it still does it.

No matter what sms app I use it says message not sent. But the sms eventually goes through after a few mins & it takes a few minutes to receive an sms as well. Weird.

yeah freels like wth trips me out
16th March 2015, 05:29 AM   |  #3526  
Thanks Meter: 22

110 posts
So the sms issue fixed itself.. Must have been something on Verizon's end bc a few hours ago my texts started sending and receiving just fine. Eclipse is running flawlessly again! Lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to untouchablez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2015, 10:13 PM   |  #3527  
Flag Monterrey
Thanks Meter: 6

25 posts
More
Hello guys, ever since I flashed eclipse I have been very happy with the rom. I have had it for a long time now and I couldn't be happier. Lately I got a 5gb data plan and I'm using mobile data more than often now. Ever since I flashed the rom my device hasn't been able to connect to 4g. It's always 3g when idle and when I use data it changes to H+. It didn't bother me at all before but nowadays since I have a bigger data cap I would really like to be able to connect to 4g. I think I'm on 2.1 and haven't updated, but IIRC that version should connect to 4g.

Baseband is N900TUVUCNB4. My device is a t-mobile note 3 but I was able to flash this Rom with no problem. My carrier is nextel Mexico, it has 4g capability and I'm on 4g coverage.

Should I flash a different Baseband or something? Or update eclipse? I also get "connection problem or invalid MMCI(something like that) code" when attempting to check codes such as *#1234#. And problems with voice-mail.
26th March 2015, 02:19 AM   |  #3528  
Recognized Contributor
Seacoast near Joppa
Thanks Meter: 1,599

2,720 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fideon

Hello guys, ever since I flashed eclipse I have been very happy with the rom. I have had it for a long time now and I couldn't be happier. Lately I got a 5gb data plan and I'm using mobile data more than often now. Ever since I flashed the rom my device hasn't been able to connect to 4g. It's always 3g when idle and when I use data it changes to H+. It didn't bother me at all before but nowadays since I have a bigger data cap I would really like to be able to connect to 4g. I think I'm on 2.1 and haven't updated, but IIRC that version should connect to 4g.

Baseband is N900TUVUCNB4. My device is a t-mobile note 3 but I was able to flash this Rom with no problem. My carrier is nextel Mexico, it has 4g capability and I'm on 4g coverage.

Should I flash a different Baseband or something? Or update eclipse? I also get "connection problem or invalid MMCI(something like that) code" when attempting to check codes such as *#1234#. And problems with voice-mail.

So no mention of apn.. did you make sure you are on the right one for 4g?
Yesterday, 03:14 PM   |  #3529  
Thanks Meter: 4

25 posts
I love this ROM - snappy and responsive.

I just have a question/observation:

I have an Android Wear LG G Watch R. I did not notice this behavior before flashing this ROM, but ever since flashing this ROM I have noticed that my phone does a slight vibration every couple of minutes. It seems to be related to Bluetooth where the AndroidWear is disconnecting and reconnecting (even though the notification says it is connected continuously).

Has anybody else seen this occur? When the Bluetooth is off, I do not get these vibrations. They are short (maybe like 100ms) and not very powerful, but they also seem to slow down the phone where it freezes for a second.

Again, I cannot say for certain that this is related to this ROM, or the AndroidWear, but I am just saying that from what I have observed, it seems related to these two devices/profiles.

Cheers,
B.D.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread