[Help Thread] Google play errors Explained (with fixes) [Updated 23 Aug 2014]

23rd February 2015, 04:46 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thanks buddy, its work,,,
23rd February 2015, 06:16 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
"Unknown error code during application installation : error 975" <-- while trying to update my apps, none of them gets the update. Anyone knows what's happening ?
Thanks!
11th March 2015, 09:00 PM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 7

24 posts
Vivo xshot playstore error 194
Hey everyone, I've met with this error on playstore (194) on my vivo xshot a few months ago and still can't get it fixed.
I am not sure what caused it as the phone is not rooted and everything worked fine.

Did some google search and could not find any issue with error 194.

Also tried removing google account, reinstall an older version of playstore and play services, as directed in gizchina(this phone had issue with playstore,it was removed because of less usage in china but the error code is different, tried the fix provided) but it didn't work.

I am really hoping to get my google play work again. Thanks in advance for those willing to help. I attatched and image of error dialogue, please help.

And i also tried factory reset.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1426104013759.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	3205893  
Last edited by fearlessfd; 11th March 2015 at 09:06 PM.
22nd March 2015, 09:10 AM |#114  

2 posts
I have zero knowledge about phones...dont know what to do...silly me
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggjoo

If you have root, check your services, permissions, receivers, provider settings , in the playstore, services framework, play services, I bet there's something unchecked I use 3C toolbox, under xposed, to get to them. I tried so many solutions, scouring the net, including reinstalling rom, all google apps, including different gapps pkgs, clearing caches, data, uninstalling/ reinstalling my account( yes , lost it all, thank you chainfire, for that 3D pro app), nothing worked, until I was able to get xposed installed again, and put 3c toolbox back. Until I did this, it was a no connect, forceclose party.

25th March 2015, 04:16 PM |#115  

2 posts
Error play store 975
I am having a problem when I try to install apps. In play store it downloads the file, but diuring the installation it emerges "ERROR code unknown diuring the app instalation "975"
and when I try to instal from an downloaded apk, it shows "no space, free some space and try it again"
but I have 12 gb free
This problem came just with the last update.
I am using an htc one m7 sprint, with [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROMz | 5.0.2 | 6.16.651.2
please help me, if you have a solution.
27th March 2015, 04:10 PM |#116  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,524

5,780 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goytiag

I am having a problem when I try to install apps. In play store it downloads the file, but diuring the installation it emerges "ERROR code unknown diuring the app instalation "975"
and when I try to instal from an downloaded apk, it shows "no space, free some space and try it again"
but I have 12 gb free
This problem came just with the last update.
I am using an htc one m7 sprint, with [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROMz | 5.0.2 | 6.16.651.2
please help me, if you have a solution.

As reported on the rom's thread do a clean flash and try again.
If you do not any files in your sdcard folder then do this:
1. Download Terminal Emulator from the Play Store
2. Type "su" and press "Enter"
3. Type "restorecon -v -R /data/media"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread