FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][SHARE]GLTools:-Chainfire 3D Alternative for 4.1+

11th December 2014, 03:26 PM |#141  
Flag Agrigento
Thanks Meter: 8

More
What setting do you recommend on Adreno 305 ? I also want enable the extra effects of various games, for example, the mirrors of Real Racing 3. Thanks ^^

16th December 2014, 05:51 AM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Phone GLtools problem
I have an XPERIA M2 running kitkat and rooted. When I install GLTOOLS. The phone reboots and when i open app the install screen appears not the app or game list
16th January 2015, 12:23 PM |#143  
Flag Subic

More
GL Tool
i installed it 3 times but when i open it, i always see the same when i first installed and opened it the (3 box that u must check) .. how to properly install it .. im using CM11 Rc14 on my GT-S5360
22nd January 2015, 03:42 AM |#144  

More
gltools
I have a question i have a lg gpad 10.1 tablet i wanted to know if gltools will work on my tablet its running android kitkat. And its rooted but it has officiall firmware and officaill rom as well
Last edited by jcmejia; 22nd January 2015 at 03:48 AM. Reason: forgot something
11th February 2015, 02:21 AM |#145  

More
Unhappy Do you know how to fix this problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashOverride1995

*********ROOT NEEDED********

GLTools is an application similar to ChainFire 3D which have many extra features than ChainFire 3D.Let's take a look at those features.

FEATURES:
1. 16-bit rendering.
2. Lower rendering resolution.
3. Optimize Shaders.
4. Texture resizing.
5. FPS counter.
6. Fake GPU name.

CREDITS:- @n0n3m4 (app developer)

**THIS IS THE XDA VERSION OF THE APP BY THE DEVELOPER FOR THE XDA COMMUNITY**

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/?1s751n1quey33or

SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED

TUTORIAL

1. Download & Install the apk from the link mentioned.
2. Tick all the three options(at bottom of screen) and click Install.
3. Grant SU permissions.
4. Phone will reboot automatically(if it doesn't reboot manually).
5. After reboot open GLTools and choose the desired app from the app list.
6. Tick "Enable custom settings for this app" , "Force 16 bit rendering" , "Optimize GLSL shader" and "Use fake GPU info".
7. Click "Use a template" and select GPU of your choice.
8. Launch the app for which you changed the settings and feel the difference.

Hi. I'm having a problem with my GLTools. I installed it and granted it SU permissions, enabled custom settings, optimised GPS settings, etc for Nvidia Shield exclusive games: "Portal" and "Half-Life 2" which runs on the Tegra 4 template, however the app crashes after the Valve logo, as it would without the GLTools app. I have installed the apk and downloaded all the correct data for the apps. How can I get this app to start working correctly with my Tegra apps so they can run on my phone without crashing before they start? I contacted the developer. He was no help. I have an LG Optimus G running on Android 4.1.2. Thanks for your help and have a great day!
P.S. Settings I have tried for both of my apps include: Enable custom settings for this app, optimise GLSL shades, use fake gpu info, use a template (Tegra 4), simple mapbuffer emulation, software VBO emulation, use packed stencil buffer, half-float texture hack, fix FBO attachment sizes, and decode sRGB.
Last edited by Farfala; 11th February 2015 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Added list of settings that I used with my apps that I'm having problems with in GLTools
17th February 2015, 10:35 PM |#146  
Thanks Meter: 236

More
The Version here is outdated. I got an idea how about sharing the titanium backup data here so people can use the settings some one is using succesfully. Because the settings stay AS APP data even when the games are not installed
7th March 2015, 04:49 PM |#147  
Flag Gabrovo
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Not working
Btw I have a cm12 i9301i s3 neo
Attached Files
File Type: txt gltools_crashlog.txt - [Click for QR Code] (3.6 KB, 26 views)
27th March 2015, 06:02 PM |#148  
Flag Modena
Thanks Meter: 22

More
hi guys...the best settings for my GALAXY S3 I9300?? because phone go slow and have an hot temperature when i playt only wwe supercard...please help me ty all i'm on QS 4.4.2 with boeffla kernel
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread