FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Flash HTC One M8 to Boost Mobile?

26th September 2014, 08:53 AM |#41  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by honest1212

1. S-off is not required to flash it. Check your cable and drivers.
2. As of now, if firewater is not working, sunshine is the method left.

Thanks i was thinking that i needed the s-off since i was and still not able to connect to cdma, it doesn't show on a any port on w7 xp or w8. It's really weird, because I was able to unlock and root it. I recently had the same issues with my Note 3 but I manually installed it and got connected, never had the issue before. I tried doing the same thing with the m8 in addition to installing malboro, etc and nothing on all xp, w7, w8. I am able to get a port when HTC sync is installed, but cdma is not able to read the phone and dfs doesn't connect. The port says toshiba.

Question, how does one get NV 465_1 & 466_1, i never seen those before. I already have the both passwords for profile 0 and 1.

29th September 2014, 03:00 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Try updating your android SDK api levels to 4.x.x on your pc

http://developer.android.com/about/v...droid-4.0.html
1st January 2015, 06:43 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I could use a little direction here if possible. I'm a bit confused on flashing the sprint htc one m7. I've read on other threads it cant be done but you've done it. Is there a guide I can use to get me through it? It's been a few years since I've done it and to say the very least I'm rusty.
16th January 2015, 07:45 PM |#44  

More
flash HTC ONE m8 sprint to boost
Hello, I have HTC ONE m& which I flashed to boost. Now I got HTC one M8 sprint and I cant get 3G data to work. I did everything exactly as with m7 but no data... I can anybody tell me why this may be? I had a data for like a 5 minutes but then they were disconnected again and after tweeking more I don't have even that. I have all passwords and ESN I needed to work on my m7. Any help will be appreciated.
8th February 2015, 02:51 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Bump. And is there a way to get 4G to work?
15th March 2015, 10:39 AM |#46  

More
Ok so i have my m8 flashed to boost. talk and text work fine but I have no data... Im using the incognito as a donor and I've checked my profile0 and profile1 info and they are all the same. I also triple checked that my ha and aaa passwords are correct and still nothing. If I go into ##debug# my an/aaa authentication says 64=64=64=64=. Ive tried to update profile and prl and still no joy. I used the evo flash guide. Is there something different I have to do on the m8 because its on a KK rom? its on stock rom but is rooted and s-off
27th March 2015, 07:47 PM |#47  

More
I Heard 4g LTE Boost Flashing is possible...i can do 3G flash..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrown24

Actually I figured it out. Completely full flash with working mms and 3g. I will post a guide if anyone wants me to?

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

have you heard of 4G LTE working on boost mobile when you flash?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread