Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] FireKat Deodex NC2 KK V17N3/V18N4 Super Fast/Battery Efficient/Smooth

Today, 07:56 PM   |  #12371  
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy

Yeah I too like the fact that the scanner can be used for other things and the fact that they tried to kill the battery but said they couldnt. The only neg reports I saw were keyboard lag..and picture quality....
Good job Mega..your constantly bringing something new to keep our Note running and looking like a new device[emoji106] [emoji481]

FireKatV18N3 (FireGearV19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappy610

Yeah I was impressed 24-48 hours on battery with normal usage and 14-18 hours heavy usage with 45-60 % screen on time, and that's stock. Would LOVE to see what happens after mega gets ahold of it. I went from about 4-5 hours of battery with my usage to I unplug at 0530 and still have about 14% left at 2000. He's got the battery life nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy

Yeah he pretty much has it spot on. Like I have said many times..I really dnt worry about battery anymore..I post screen shots at times to show newcomers to the thread that Mega aint no joke..lol

FireNote V22XX...KABOOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9time

No chargers scattered around the house. None in my car. One by my bed. Plug it in when I go to bed and unplug when I get up.. Doesn't get any better than that..
Got to Oct on this contract. . I'm good with v18n3 with zero problems. I think I'll just rock this phone till it drops dead or MEGA says quit..

Thanks alot fellas...I'm glad you guys have dug the roms so much for sure....and regardless what I get I do a ton of builds now on request it's not like I couldn't do a mate 7 build for you guys that want it even if I go the x2 route no worries...espeically with lollipop I totally understand that sense of not wanting to get stuck on stock or at least without a go to replacement build...i got you guys covered no worries

Mega
Last edited by megalomanic14; Today at 08:31 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 08:09 PM   |  #12372  
Flag Kingsland
Thanks Meter: 234

282 posts
More
Mega pm
Today, 08:56 PM   |  #12373  
This is just 1 widget...the amount of options gradients opens up is awesome...Def gonna be adding more widgets over the next few days
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread