Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Sim unlock method

27th March 2015, 08:30 PM   |  #301  
Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 0

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebay

Thanks, I will give it a try. Do I need to do anything with the firmware, Kernal, radio, etc?

Is this for T-Mobile US? I want to know the same because the M7 has different steps added along with a radio downgrade
27th March 2015, 09:44 PM   |  #302  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by raib_dabar

Is this for T-Mobile US? I want to know the same because the M7 has different steps added along with a radio downgrade

Yes, I want to use it for t-mobile. However, I can't get the phone to be unlock.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Can one of the expert on here post a detailed guide to unlock this phone? As in, what is the actual step and step and what does the phone needs to be using in order for the unlock to work.

For example, the phone must be in 4.4.4 Kit Kat, rooted, fastboot unlocked, s-off, firmware version xxx.

Actual firmware and ROM that you used is also helpful too since there are sooooo many versions of the ROM, firmware, HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk, etc.

I REAALLLY appreciate whoever help us out. Thanks! http://cdn4.xda-developers.com/images/icons/icon10.gif
27th March 2015, 09:58 PM   |  #303  
Flag San Salvador
Thanks Meter: 21

71 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebay

Thanks, I will give it a try. Do I need to do anything with the firmware, Kernal, radio, etc?

nop only flash a ViperROM 3.2.1 follow the steps to unlock and restore your Nandroid Backup Lollipop

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by henhida

on terminal emulator did you mean??

NO! in CMD via ADB and Fastboot, install minimal ADB and Fastboot in the Forum an launch the command in this , not work in Terminal Emulator
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread