Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][Vzw] ViperOneM8 4.3.0 - 4.17.605.5 Tweaks,HUB, IconPacks,Themes,OTAs and more

Announcement from Turge: Got issues with the registration? You might want to read the FAQ
26th March 2015, 12:37 AM   |  #5211  
Thanks Meter: 7

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtah

just flashed the latest vzw updated rom.

volume and personalize settings crash instantly when selecting them from settings. tried re flashing clean again with slightly different settings and still getting the same error with personalize and com.android.setting crash instantly.

I could be wrong but I don't remember any issues on the sprint port.

Any idea?

it was a full wipe - clean flash both times, tried clearing cache / default settings on numerous apps related to the system / settings. Nothing.

I had an issue kinda like that, I fixed it by reflashing firmware. Hope it helps.
26th March 2015, 03:38 AM   |  #5212  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bug6810

I had an issue kinda like that, I fixed it by reflashing firmware. Hope it helps.

I have RUU'd back to stock before flashing the custom rom to fix some other issues, as far as I know this updates / flashes the firmware. Am I mistaken? And/or is there a way to just flash the firmware?
26th March 2015, 03:50 AM   |  #5213  
Thanks Meter: 127

519 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtah

I have RUU'd back to stock before flashing the custom rom to fix some other issues, as far as I know this updates / flashes the firmware. Am I mistaken? And/or is there a way to just flash the firmware?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2723159

For flashing just the firmware....I believe flashing the latest RUU to go back to stock would have accomplished that as well....but if you want to make sure the above link is where you need to be.
The Following User Says Thank You to bakemcbride21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2015, 04:04 AM   |  #5214  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakemcbride21

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2723159

For flashing just the firmware....I believe flashing the latest RUU to go back to stock would have accomplished that as well....but if you want to make sure the above link is where you need to be.

Just tried it, no dice.

Thank you for the knowledge drop though!
26th March 2015, 06:05 PM   |  #5215  
Thanks Meter: 59

306 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotddragon

So, would it be possible to copy the Google contacts and dialer to system/priv-apps and get rid of the sense dialer and contacts without messing up the system or ui?

Hey -- did you ever get a response to this question? I prefer the Google Dialer as well because it looks smoother and it tells you who's calling if you don't have the contact in the phone itself (if available).
Yesterday, 03:12 AM   |  #5216  
Flag void (0)
Thanks Meter: 1,677

7,284 posts
Donate to Me
More
Bug Report.

If you receive a call while listening to music via wired earplugs, the music pauses for the ringtone but once you accept the call music starts playing again while the call is ongoing.
Yesterday, 01:27 PM   |  #5217  
Flag BFE
Thanks Meter: 14

188 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchy_cool

Bug Report.

If you receive a call while listening to music via wired earplugs, the music pauses for the ringtone but once you accept the call music starts playing again while the call is ongoing.

I forgot I had the same happen to me over Bluetooth.

TC
Yesterday, 10:15 PM   |  #5218  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Issue adding guest or other user accounts.
I can not seem to find anyone else with the same issue so here it is. I can not use the guest account or new user accounts. I am able to create the account but the phone gets stuck in the activation part of the set up for the account. Even on a fresh full wipe install after trying to load the user account the system notifies me that "Unfortunately Updater has stopped working." and the phone stays on the activation screen for longer than the suggested 5 minutes it may take to activate. My phone does not freeze and a long press power hold to reboot gets me back to my main account.

The Following User Says Thank You to jaredts486 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread