11th March 2015, 12:11 AM   |  #591  
Flag Wallasey, Wirral
Thanks Meter: 9

50 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabris30

Hi

I contacted the Italian service center for the problem of connecting with Android 5.0.

They invited me to send my watch to the service center for a complete upgrade of the factory.

You have other news?

That sounds very hopeful. A shame they can't roll out firmware for end users to update rather than having to return to base but it's something.
MasterJC: Is it likely this update to the watch's firmware (assuming that's what they're doing) will be compatible with bluewatcher? I guess you're in the same boat as me waiting to see what happens with the Note 3 update.
11th March 2015, 07:44 AM   |  #592  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
I contacted the repair center and I sent the link of the website casio. I hope that the secretary who wrote the email,
did not extract conclusions just reading the informative website casio, without secure information on the problem ....

Wondering if anyone has contacted the centers of their country to have a confrontation ...
11th March 2015, 09:45 AM   |  #593  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 165

208 posts
More
Hello!

Sorry if I do not publish new BlueWatcher releases as I'm very busy at work

I'm glad to hear that Casio have made a move with Samsung problems. But I'm really sceptic now about the possible solution from Casio. They only "HOMOLOGATE" their watches against Samsung phones and now they hope ALL clients around the world with a Casio Bluetooth model send their watches to support centers.

I will be the first one to send or contact Casio support center when my Note 3 updates to Lollipop (and stop working). As I said, BlueWatcher uses STANDARD bluetooth Android Driver (I do not program thinking in different manufacturer drivers, I program BlueWatcher in a unique way) so the key factor to make it work is that in Casio bluetooth modules become compatible with Samsung bluetooth drivers.
14th March 2015, 09:12 PM   |  #594  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Please don't stop working on this great app!!! We are waiting for new amazing features.
Thanks a lot for your work!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to gabrielkn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2015, 10:31 AM   |  #595  
Thanks Meter: 4

11 posts
More
Is there any updates in compatibility with Samsung devices? I have seen that the other Casio app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...asio.watchplus) is now compatible with Samsung Lollipop
The Following User Says Thank You to 5ntrol For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2015, 02:11 PM   |  #596  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 165

208 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ntrol

Is there any updates in compatibility with Samsung devices? I have seen that the other Casio app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...asio.watchplus) is now compatible with Samsung Lollipop

The app that has been updated is CASIO WATCH+, not the official G-SHOCK+ app.

If you read some posts above you will see that Official Casio support team recommend us to contact with our local casio support center.

The only good news I have is that one use in BlueWatcher's testing group solved it's problems with Android 5.1 update.

Please, is there anybody there who where unable to connect until 5.1 update? Does it work with 5.1? (I think this test can only be done by Nexus users as they received the 5.1 update directly from google).
The Following User Says Thank You to masterjc13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 08:17 PM   |  #597  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Just got off the phone with Casio.

They have fixed the Bluetooth connection issue by installing a different BT module in the newly manufactured watches. You can return your watch to Casio at your expense for the new "C" module and they will pay shipping back. They said it would take about 10 days.

To identify new watches with the updated module, they said there is a very light laser engraving (like a watermark) above the model # or serial number # (can't remember which) that if the 7th digit is a "C", you have the new BT module that corrects the connection issues.

I hope this news is not a duplication of another post and helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbloke

That sounds very hopeful. A shame they can't roll out firmware for end users to update rather than having to return to base but it's something.
MasterJC: Is it likely this update to the watch's firmware (assuming that's what they're doing) will be compatible with bluewatcher? I guess you're in the same boat as me waiting to see what happens with the Note 3 update.

Yesterday, 11:04 PM   |  #598  
Thanks Meter: 0

53 posts
Contact info for casio phone number and address?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
casio bluetooth smartwatch whatsapp
Previous Thread Next Thread