Post your tested games here for Moto E SS/DS

7th March 2015, 05:20 PM |#101  
Flag Balasore
Thanks Meter: 63

402 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangmen

Yeaa its the same almost.. The name is same just the folder is diff. So its okie if you follow the above steps.

Sent from my Moto E

haha...i know all these..anywayz thanks buddy..
but i was asking if the games with game cache as data(and not as a obb file) can be run from ext sd card on 5.0.2?
as mentioned something like that above..and i too was able to run world of tanks(2.5gb)from my ext sd card
7th March 2015, 05:42 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Adarsh-

haha...i know all these..anywayz thanks buddy..
but i was asking if the games with game cache as data(and not as a obb file) can be run from ext sd card on 5.0.2?
as mentioned something like that above..and i too was able to run world of tanks(2.5gb)from my ext sd card

And I was saying if you have tried to put that data folder inside obb folder of ext sd card and tried it?..

Sent from my Moto E
7th March 2015, 05:48 PM |#103  
Flag Balasore
Thanks Meter: 63

402 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangmen

And I was saying if you have tried to put that data folder inside obb folder of ext sd card and tried it?..

Sent from my Moto E

that wont work..if the game cache has only a single.obb file then only it should go to obb folder
24th March 2015, 11:33 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Installed Injustice Gods Among Us but doesn't proceed past the Intro
I installed Injustice: Gods Among Us through xInternalSD but the game doesn't go past the character introduction at the beginning. It just throws me straight back to the app drawer. The play store shows that I need to update it but I can't since it gives an error of insufficient space. Is there any way I can make it work since this is the their time I have downloaded the game?
24th March 2015, 07:10 PM |#105  
Flag Thane
Thanks Meter: 5

61 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adyy94

I installed Injustice: Gods Among Us through xInternalSD but the game doesn't go past the character introduction at the beginning. It just throws me straight back to the app drawer. The play store shows that I need to update it but I can't since it gives an error of insufficient space. Is there any way I can make it work since this is the their time I have downloaded the game?

It's a complicated procedure. If you still want to do it, here's the instructions..

°•. Backup Injustice via Titanium Backup.
.•' Uninstall Injustice.
'•. Then Update it from any store example : Google play.
.•' Then go to Titanium Backup and restore Injustice (DATA ONLY)

*o* if you can't update it because of insufficient storage, try uninstalling unnecessary large apps and then try updating it *o*
Last edited by Shantanu Baviskar; 24th March 2015 at 07:15 PM.
28th March 2015, 11:18 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
[QUOTE=simplyanin;53398524]Use GL to SD

Sent from my Nexus 5[/Q

But first you have to install before moving it into SD card rite
How did u install..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
confirmed working game, game, hd game, moto e
Previous Thread Next Thread