View Poll Results: Do you want to continue building off of Note 3 base, or Use S5 base
Note 3 Base 84 47.19%
S5 Base 94 52.81%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][4.4.2][NI4]**~AllianceROM KitKat v7.1~** 30 Themes-12.21.14

Announcement from RErick: AllianceROM Kit Kat International ND3
25th March 2015, 03:46 AM   |  #3401  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Collins, CO
Thanks Meter: 5,548

3,588 posts
Donate to Me
More
In light of the recent lollipop update that was released for the ATT Note 3. I will be working on an AllianceROM version of this. As I am leaving this week for Saudi Arabia, I doubt I will be able to get this done and released before mid to late April. I WILL be working on it and perfecting it as I can. Thank you to all who have been solid users of this rom.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RErick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2015, 01:49 PM   |  #3402  
Flag St.Louis
Thanks Meter: 21

55 posts
More
Have fun on your adventure and thanks for the awesome ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidBeginNinja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2015, 04:06 PM   |  #3403  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Iowa
Thanks Meter: 5,271

1,949 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RErick

In light of the recent lollipop update that was released for the ATT Note 3. I will be working on an AllianceROM version of this. As I am leaving this week for Saudi Arabia, I doubt I will be able to get this done and released before mid to late April. I WILL be working on it and perfecting it as I can. Thank you to all who have been solid users of this rom.

Slacker
The Following User Says Thank You to Surge1223 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2015, 12:02 AM   |  #3404  
Thanks Meter: 2,938

4,349 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RErick

Back in the oil business? Good luck man.

From my Allianced S5!
The Following User Says Thank You to K-alz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2015, 11:40 AM   |  #3405  
Flag Winchester
Thanks Meter: 54

110 posts
More
Does AT&T still claim ownership of my bootloader with the L release?
Does Google still claim ownership of my SDcard?

Android: Software for some of the most advanced technology on the planet (the smartphone)... With kindergarden icons... Now that's pride in workmanship at its best.
27th March 2015, 02:19 AM   |  #3406  
Flag Kingsland
Thanks Meter: 242

290 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrofryed

Does AT&T still claim ownership of my bootloader with the L release?
Does Google still claim ownership of my SDcard?

Android: Software for some of the most advanced technology on the planet (the smartphone)... With kindergarden icons... Now that's pride in workmanship at its best.

Att and Google always claim ownership. I'm gonna send them my bill seeing as how they "own" my device
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scrappy610 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2015, 08:29 PM   |  #3407  
Flag St.Louis
Thanks Meter: 21

55 posts
More
That is such a good idea.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappy610

Lemme know how it turns out..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I just got my one on Tuesday and it works really well. I had a little problem with my charger. I rooted it and put cyanhacker v3 and Ak kernel, the colors look awesome, and I am getting decent battery life. I am waiting for CyanogenMod 12s or oxygen Os to try them out. I will give you more details as it they develop.
Yesterday, 02:58 PM   |  #3408  
Flag Bay St Louis
Thanks Meter: 114

331 posts
More
Ok guys, I need some help here. Somehow I managed to screw something up in my flashing. Now while in SafeStrap my phone continues to say E: Unable to mount /system. Ive tried to restore all of my nandroid backups and they all fail saying "no os installed" I dont know what to do from here. Ive flashed many times before but something has gone wrong. Anyone?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread