Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Root] Nextbook 8 Quad Core NX785QC8G

24th February 2015, 04:25 PM   |  #231  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
where can i find the link for clockworkmod recovery Nextbook 8 Quad Core NX785QC8G

thanks
8th March 2015, 01:19 AM   |  #232  
Thanks Meter: 12

60 posts
can't get my nextbook to boot
I'm having issues getting my nextbook to boot. I have followed the directions to flash oma's rom but after the install finishes my device boots up to the nextbook splash screen then it goes to the battery charging screen and well thats it... any help would be awesome
11th March 2015, 09:21 PM   |  #233  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by corruption

I'm having issues getting my nextbook to boot. I have followed the directions to flash oma's rom but after the install finishes my device boots up to the nextbook splash screen then it goes to the battery charging screen and well thats it... any help would be awesome

How full does it show your battery is? I've noticed that it doesn't even try to boot unless there is sufficient juice in the battery... It'll show you the charging screen every time... Also, try holding the power button down for about four seconds or so. I assume you can boot into recovery with no problem?
15th March 2015, 12:08 AM   |  #234  
Thanks Meter: 12

60 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibberjabber808

How full does it show your battery is? I've noticed that it doesn't even try to boot unless there is sufficient juice in the battery... It'll show you the charging screen every time... Also, try holding the power button down for about four seconds or so. I assume you can boot into recovery with no problem?

The battery is fine and I can manually boot into recovery but the device fails to boot past the first boot screen
15th March 2015, 04:27 AM   |  #235  

3 posts
Maybe you could try re-flashing the ROM from recovery with the install zip option? Or flashing the stock ROM using the same method?

I've successfully flashed omas ROM twice by following his step-by-step. I had the same battery issue, so I went back to the stock ROM, charged my battery to 100%, then again flashed his ROM. Its been working fine since then, although battery calibration still seems to be a minor issue with my tab.
I wish I could help, since it seems that no one is checking up on this thread anymore, but if my suggestions seem like they're coming from a noob, your right Lol.
Last edited by jibberjabber808; 15th March 2015 at 04:44 AM.
28th March 2015, 04:26 PM   |  #236  
Thanks Meter: 7

110 posts
CWM flash help
Can someone clarify these directions for me:
In the directions below does the loader checkbox get unticked?
Where does one "load recovery_CWM" in RKAndroid Tool?

4) flash the CWM recovery with RKAndroidTool
a) go to app drawer, open RebootMenue and Reboot to Bootloader
b) untick kernel, boot, system
c) load recovery_CWM
d) Run
e) tab boots into CWM
f) reboot system now (both answers are No)

THanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread