FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

$30 T-Mobile Phone Sim Works in Vzw G Pad

26th March 2015, 08:55 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Actually i need some clarification , im looking for a tablet where i can insert my t-mobile phone sim with data to get data on the tablet.

any thoughts? Thanks

27th March 2015, 03:21 PM |#22  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joogle

Actually i need some clarification , im looking for a tablet where i can insert my t-mobile phone sim with data to get data on the tablet.

any thoughts? Thanks

It's been awhile since I tried it, but this worked for me with the VK810 and the T-mo $30 phone sim.
28th March 2015, 02:46 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razgriz8426

It's been awhile since I tried it, but this worked for me with the VK810 and the T-mo $30 phone sim.

was it Verizon edition of the VK810? Does that Verizon model take the T-mobile sim? Or does it have to be unlocked? Thanks
28th March 2015, 07:12 PM |#24  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joogle

was it Verizon edition of the VK810? Does that Verizon model take the T-mobile sim? Or does it have to be unlocked? Thanks

If I'm not mistaken, the VK810 is only with Verizon. The other models are V500 and V510. But yes, mine was Verizon, and I just popped in my T-mo micro sim because I was curious, and it worked. I probably had to set up APNs, but nothing other than that.
The Following User Says Thank You to razgriz8426 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread