FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[SHARE] Official CM11

21st March 2015, 07:55 PM |#341  
Flag Rostock(Germany)
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Definitely, yes. CM12 is still quite buggy.

21st March 2015, 08:55 PM |#342  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by picard47

Definitely, yes. CM12 is still quite buggy.

Yes I agree. I've only tried it on my second phone (Xperia T) but I wasn't too impressed with it yet.

Here's the link to the lastest CM11, synced & built today (cm-11-20150321-UNOFFICIAL-amami): d-h.st/lHj (can't post links yet).

Do a backup first, yadi yadi ya.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to derf elot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2015, 11:52 AM |#343  
Flag Rostock(Germany)
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Thanks a lot. Just installed it and will give it a try.
Some days ago I was trying the last stable SlimKat build and had some problems with bluetooth.
24th March 2015, 09:14 PM |#344  

More
I don't really use bluetooth much, so I cannot comment on it. Hope this build is working out for you though.

For me the CM11 nightlies are running very stable. I just have a little bug where sometimes "Android OS" suddenly pops up as using a lot of battery power in the stats, but that's definitely just a display error. I always get around 48 hours battery time with about 6-8 hours of screen-on time, depending on what I do.

I will upload another build this weekend if you are still interested. Work and life is keeping me quite busy during the week. There has been some commits in the meanwhile to fix some FREAK attack related issues.
Last edited by derf elot; 24th March 2015 at 09:17 PM.
28th March 2015, 08:26 PM |#345  

More
So I uploaded another build ("cm-11-20150328-UNOFFICIAL-amami.zip") here: d-h.st/OHB4

The commits since the 21st can be seen here: review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to derf elot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2015, 10:56 PM |#346  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derf elot

So I uploaded another build ("cm-11-20150328-UNOFFICIAL-amami.zip") here: d-h.st/OHB4

The commits since the 21st can be seen here: review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged+branch:cm-11.0,n,z

Thx. But it says build date is 21. Or did I load the wrong file?

Edit: Ok, the file is the right one. Only build-date in Settings/Status says 21032015.
Last edited by Nash123; 28th March 2015 at 10:59 PM.
28th March 2015, 11:16 PM |#347  

More
It's because I did an incremental build using last weeks' without a clean step in between, so the build.prop didn't get updated with the new timestamps.

Going to start a fresh build right now, I am a bit picky about those kind of things myself

Edit: Here's the link for the new build, sorry for the hiccup: d-h.st/lXyq
Last edited by derf elot; 29th March 2015 at 01:21 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to derf elot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amami, cm11, kitktat, rom, z1 compact
Previous Thread Next Thread