FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[ROM][AOSP] ►► Illusion Roms™ ◀◀ [4.4.2][WEEKLIES]

1,767 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,734

By herna, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 27th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th March 2015, 03:16 PM |#31  
XDA: ASSIST
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav-11

Hello @herna,

will Note N7000 taste sweetness of LP ???? :P

I don´t think so, or at least maintained by me. I am moving to Hungary for Erasmus+ so I will have not access to the device since my brother is who uses it.

Anyway I will get in touch with some beta testers I have and will try to do something to see if I get it working good, but it is unlikely to get support until June when I come back from Hungary.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to herna For This Useful Post: [ View ]

13th March 2015, 01:34 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 166

More
Hi @herna,

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!! Wahooooo..... lol. Long time, no see my good friend... Glad to see ya still around, even if it's not in these forums as much as you used to be... (I guess thats because your brother now has this device, and so you've moved on).

Well, it seems you've not totally ruled out the posibility of some Note / N7000 upon your return in June... We can wait.....

ps, loving your avatar logo... / believe in!!

Cheers, Lister

Quote:
Originally Posted by herna

I don´t think so, or at least maintained by me. I am moving to Hungary for Erasmus+ so I will have not access to the device since my brother is who uses it.

Anyway I will get in touch with some beta testers I have and will try to do something to see if I get it working good, but it is unlikely to get support until June when I come back from Hungary.

29th March 2015, 05:49 AM |#33  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lister Of Smeg

Hi @herna,

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!! Wahooooo..... lol. Long time, no see my good friend... Glad to see ya still around, even if it's not in these forums as much as you used to be... (I guess thats because your brother now has this device, and so you've moved on).

Well, it seems you've not totally ruled out the posibility of some Note / N7000 upon your return in June... We can wait.....

ps, loving your avatar logo... / believe in!!

Cheers, Lister

Finally I will give a last chance to OmniRom Lollipop for Note. Got in contact with a nice guy who will be helping to me getting everything ready.

For follow the changes here you have where to have a look at:

https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/12784/
https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/12785/

Cheers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to herna For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2015, 06:19 AM |#34  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Thumbs up Thanks a ton!!!
Quote:

Finally I will give a last chance to OmniRom Lollipop for Note. Got in contact with a nice guy who will be helping to me getting everything ready.

For follow the changes here you have where to have a look at:

https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/12784/
https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/12785/

Cheers!

Thanks a ton Man. Please start a thread, I can't see that it development section.
29th March 2015, 06:21 AM |#35  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav-11

Thanks a ton Man. Please start a thread, I can't see that it development section.

It is not ready yet, when it is I will create a thread

Also for everyone, if you start asking for ETAs(in case you do) I will stop the bring up for a few days. So more ETAs, bigger delay on release. Don´t want to have my phone full of notifications asking about it, thanks!
Last edited by herna; 29th March 2015 at 06:31 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to herna For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2015, 07:54 AM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:

It is not ready yet, when it is I will create a thread

Also for everyone, if you start asking for ETAs(in case you do) I will stop the bring up for a few days. So more ETAs, bigger delay on release. Don´t want to have my phone full of notifications asking about it, thanks!

Sooo....ETA PWEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding, good luck. But I'll be more than happy to keep posting for ETA to give you more time to develop ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to AutumQueen92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread