FORUMS

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

[KERNEL] [4.4] [Multiboot] GraKernel

2,643 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,214
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th August 2014, 10:37 AM |#471  
snowyfoxy's Avatar
Member
Flag :3
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Alright, thanks. Scared the cr.p out of me, threw the battery out, the cards and took a deep breath
Anyways, any suggested overclock kernels (4.2.-4.4) ? Thx for reply
PS: Maybe delete this post-or links before someone ruins their Mega?
 
 
28th August 2014, 11:55 AM |#472  
Grarak's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 8,214
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowyfoxy

Alright, thanks. Scared the cr.p out of me, threw the battery out, the cards and took a deep breath
Anyways, any suggested overclock kernels (4.2.-4.4) ? Thx for reply
PS: Maybe delete this post-or links before someone ruins their Mega?

This kernel still works pretty well on 4.2 TW and 4.4 TW
So I won't close it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grarak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2014, 05:20 AM |#473  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I am using MegaKat v10 which is 4.4.2 TW KK. The game that I play usually makes the area around camera very hot. When this happens, the game starts to lag like crazy. I guess what happens is the high temp caused the CPU to down clock rapidly.

Will using this kernel help in this situation?
30th September 2014, 07:09 AM |#474  
nguyenducanh's Avatar
Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Hi guys, any bugs on the latest version of this kernel??? And which version i should flash for my GT-I905
30th September 2014, 04:28 PM |#475  
AndyYan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 1,026
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenducanh

Hi guys, any bugs on the latest version of this kernel??? And which version i should flash for my GT-I905

It's said by the OP that the kernel is no longer updated. If you're still on stock 4.4.2, I reckon you can flash the TW version; if on CM/PA/other custom ROMs, just don't flash this. Back up before proceeding with anything.

Sent from Google Nexus 4 @ CM11
[WARNING: XDA Premium 4.0.13 lacks Signature function - do not update]
1st October 2014, 06:01 AM |#476  
nguyenducanh's Avatar
Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyYan

It's said by the OP that the kernel is no longer updated. If you're still on stock 4.4.2, I reckon you can flash the TW version; if on CM/PA/other custom ROMs, just don't flash this. Back up before proceeding with anything.

Sent from Google Nexus 4 @ CM11
[WARNING: XDA Premium 4.0.13 lacks Signature function - do not update]

What version i should flash for my GT-I9205, TouchWiz or Korean Version??
2nd October 2014, 01:55 AM |#477  
AndyYan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 1,026
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenducanh

What version i should flash for my GT-I9205, TouchWiz or Korean Version??

TouchWiz.
Once again, make sure you're on stock (or any stock-based ROM), and back up before proceeding.
2nd October 2014, 07:03 AM |#478  
nguyenducanh's Avatar
Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyYan

TouchWiz.
Once again, make sure you're on stock (or any stock-based ROM), and back up before proceeding.

And now i'm using LiquidSmooth rom v3.1, what veraion i should flash ??
2nd October 2014, 10:29 AM |#479  
Mukiai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 63
Thanks Meter: 218
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenducanh

And now i'm using LiquidSmooth rom v3.1, what veraion i should flash ??

@AndyYan answers you few posts back, answer is also said in OP and other times in this thread :
TouchWiz or TouchWiz based =TW version
Other customs roms = nothing now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes