FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL][AGNi][STOCK] 29-03-2015 AGNi pureSTOCK I605 (ULTRA SMOOTH)

7th March 2015, 11:52 PM |#391  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Using 4.3.6 with no issues on SR 1.0. Phone feels great, thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

29th March 2015, 11:11 AM |#392  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 9,174

Donate to Me
More
29-03-2015 Update v4.3.9

disable the extra kernel debugging | remove power supply,battery,charging updates from SAMSUNG OSRC I9305 Update (SOD fix) | mali r3p2: IGNORE MALI R3P2 rel 3 blobs API COMPATIBILITY CHECK - This disables the MALI API checking and assumes compatibility, thereby not resorting to black screen - now any r3p2 blobs are supported | samsung-battery : Implement a newer "Charge Level Interface v2" (andip71) | Touch to wake: Add option to keep touch-to-wake active all the time when connected to charger (andip71) | ignored "charger_softreg" wakeLocks for MAX77693 charger | mali blobs no longer shipped with kernel | Modifications to Charge Level Interface v2, samsung battery and max77693_charger (fixed 2000mA charging) | mdm: Update mdm | mm/ashmem.c: fixed a typo introduced by samsung | CIFS: force into modules | Offline charging bug fix for old bootloader and KK Stock by scholbert@xda | Backport random driver from Linux 3.19+ | Changes from SHV-E210S_KK_Opensource_Update2.zip | Revert support in fs/ for "mark_buffer_dirty_inode_sync" | Again cleanly Implement kexec-hardboot | pegasusqpluso set as default in AGNi Control
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psndna88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread