View Poll Results: What New Feature Should be there?
Modded/Ported Camera or other Apps 19 46.34%
More Samsung Stock Apps?! 12 29.27%
Performace BASE! (Minimal Apps) 24 58.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

▌TouchWiz Revolution V10 ▌[4.2.2][ 28.03.2015]

Announcement from rahul8040: HELLO Everyone i am back again bringing you *Touchwiz Touch* Experience the Difference yourself :D
Today, 10:50 AM   |  #681  
ianjay06's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Agusan del Sur
Thanks Meter: 137
 
345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel Espinosa

heres my xposed bro

hahaha.. did you get my point???

i said bro.. there are too many apps installed. which we can install wat we want.... like nova. etc. also it has even include the xposed installer which is not used coz theres no oven modules installed.... thjis coz have save data in downloading.... and also... prefer user.. what they want to install...
Today, 10:54 AM   |  #682  
Senior Member
Flag Bataan
Thanks Meter: 70
 
455 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianjay06

hahaha.. did you get my point???

i said bro.. there are too many apps installed. which we can install wat we want.... like nova. etc. also it has even include the xposed installer which is not used coz theres no oven modules installed.... thjis coz have save data in downloading.... and also... prefer user.. what they want to install...

u can use root explorer for removing apps u don't like
Today, 10:58 AM   |  #683  
ianjay06's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Agusan del Sur
Thanks Meter: 137
 
345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel Espinosa

u can use root explorer for removing apps u don't like

i know that.. my point is.. why include those apps... hehehhehe... we can download it .. if we need them..
Today, 11:03 AM   |  #684  
Senior Member
Flag Bataan
Thanks Meter: 70
 
455 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianjay06

i know that.. my point is.. why include those apps... hehehhehe... we can download it .. if we need them..

haha..thats not a big problem bro
Today, 12:10 PM   |  #685  
drrpreddy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
How is the battery backup and speed ? It is like AOSP 5.1 in speed?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 12:36 PM   |  #686  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2015
Exclamation Could not able to install
Please help me how to install Google keyboard latest version,whenever i am installing it is saying Duplicate provider authority....

How can i delete the old google keyboard.please help and suggest
Last edited by Optimus 2015; Today at 12:47 PM.
Today, 12:42 PM   |  #687  
Senior Member
Flag Bataan
Thanks Meter: 70
 
455 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus 2015

Please help me how to install Google keyboard latest version,whenever i am installing it is saying Duplicate copy is there.

How can i delete the old google keyboard.please help and suggest

use root explorer
open root explorer got to app and find google keyboard and delete it..before u delete the old keyboard download the google keyboard apk
from apkmirror.com

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes