[REF] LG Optimus L90 Ultimate Thread

21st March 2015, 12:31 AM |#1581  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 508

1,031 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojtek267

Funny, I completely forgot about you (I am aware how how it sounds, sorry for that) and with time passing I was more lucid that this community lacks something, I thought it was not that much development going comparing to what was going 2 months ago, and like 3 hours ago this thought that I haven't seen you in a long time just came to my mind. And you made this post 2 hours ago. Isn't it weird?

Guess what? I forgot my password after that and I just found it right now buried deep in one of the folders of my phone! I hid it so well that even I couldn't find it....facepalm. LOL!!!!! [emoji38]
27th March 2015, 07:37 AM |#1582  
Flag Bellevue
Thanks Meter: 63

458 posts
More
My D415 once again can't read my micro SD card my phone can read another and the one that my phone isn't reading is working
Edit:think my phone is starting to break.... Everything is like so slow now and like it literally takes 3 long holds to turn the phone on and I can't seem to boot into recovery anymore...... Its just not reading this 1 SD card.
Last edited by krchi; 27th March 2015 at 09:55 AM.
27th March 2015, 08:28 AM |#1583  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
Hello, I think my phone is bricked. After receiving the lollipop update for my D410, it stopped working. I'm getting "secure booting error", I am also unable to go into download mode since my PC doesn't recognize the phone. Due to this problem I can't even flash kdz. Has anyone encountered this issue. Can anyone suggest me the solution?
Thank you.
27th March 2015, 02:56 PM |#1584  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pick.orion

Hello, I think my phone is bricked. After receiving the lollipop update for my D410, it stopped working. I'm getting "secure booting error", I am also unable to go into download mode since my PC doesn't recognize the phone. Due to this problem I can't even flash kdz. Has anyone encountered this issue. Can anyone suggest me the solution?
Thank you.

Please, search for "unbrick lg kdz" and you'll find lots of tutorials. The procedure for other LG devices is valid for your phone.

Sent from my CM12 LollipOptimus D405n via XDA mobile app.
27th March 2015, 04:15 PM |#1585  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 19

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krchi

My D415 once again can't read my micro SD card my phone can read another and the one that my phone isn't reading is working
Edit:think my phone is starting to break.... Everything is like so slow now and like it literally takes 3 long holds to turn the phone on and I can't seem to boot into recovery anymore...... Its just not reading this 1 SD card.

Just start from scratch. Begin by flashing the kdz then work your way up to wherever you want to go (Lollipop, for example)
28th March 2015, 12:46 AM |#1586  
Flag Bellevue
Thanks Meter: 63

458 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by archicorn27

Just start from scratch. Begin by flashing the kdz then work your way up to wherever you want to go (Lollipop, for example)

Im on stock rom but thanks anyways I think its broken even my computer cant read it... sad too cause now i lost all my pics but i dont care much just sad my 1 year of memories is gone oh well, its a Sandisk 32gb Class 10 card. I'm so done with external storage, was just listening to music when it froze my phone so i reboot and yeah it broke.. next phone im getting im using internal storage.
29th March 2015, 11:18 AM |#1587  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcgaldo

Please, search for "unbrick lg kdz" and you'll find lots of tutorials. The procedure for other LG devices is valid for your phone.

Sent from my CM12 LollipOptimus D405n via XDA mobile app.

I understand that flashing kdz may be an option. But the problem is my phone can not be detected by PC when I connect it with the usb. So I can't go into download mode which is necessary for flashing kdz. I think I may have to change my laf.img, but I am not sure from where I can get it. Also, I'm clueless about how to go about changing laf.img.
29th March 2015, 01:31 PM |#1588  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pick.orion

I understand that flashing kdz may be an option. But the problem is my phone can not be detected by PC when I connect it with the usb. So I can't go into download mode which is necessary for flashing kdz. I think I may have to change my laf.img, but I am not sure from where I can get it. Also, I'm clueless about how to go about changing laf.img.

There usually have a lot of tips in the tutorials and I think it's a loss of time start to repeat it here.

Are you using Windows and LG Software to connect your phone? Have you tried it using GNU/Linux and other tools? If you're using Windows, are you sure that you have all drivers properly installed? If you're using GNU/Linux, have you edited all files in order to allow system connect to your phone? Did you try to remove the battery during some seconds before attempt to connect your device?

There are lots of things to do and all of them are described, step by step, in lots of fabulous tutorials you can find in XDA forums.

Sent from my CM12 LG-D405n via XDA mobile app.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
l90, optimus, root, thread, tips
Previous Thread Next Thread