Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][ CyanogenMod 11 - Unofficial - Android KitKat ][04/01/2015]

21st March 2015, 10:32 PM |#601  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallmedic

hello,
i'm using now OmniRom and i'm very happy with that, but i have a problem .
when someone try to "video call" me i can't see his video .
more then that, google maps doesn't work and every gps app are crushed.
but the most annoying thing is the incoming call, its crushed everytime i gen incoming calls .

at this rom those things are fixed ?

thank you !

At first I don't use video calls but it should work otherwise it would be listed at the non working list.
The google maps crash doesn't depent on the ROM and the incoming call is normaly working.

At least the ROM runs very smooth and I didn't mentioned any bugs
21st March 2015, 10:48 PM |#602  
Skyllery's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St-Denis Reunion
Thanks Meter: 63
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallmedic

hello,
i'm using now OmniRom and i'm very happy with that, but i have a problem .
when someone try to "video call" me i can't see his video .
more then that, google maps doesn't work and every gps app are crushed.
but the most annoying thing is the incoming call, its crushed everytime i gen incoming calls .

at this rom those things are fixed ?

thank you !

For Maps use the version 7.7.0 or before and block the automatics updates in google play or install it in the system you will be able to unistall the update in settings/Applications/Maps
24th March 2015, 08:39 PM |#603  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Hey guys,
I've been using CM for ~2 years with my SGS1.
Now, with my P6, updates have promised (every time) to fix the problems which annoy me - so until now, I've stayed with rooted stock ROMs.
However, it is getting increasingly slow and still has got some reeeeally annoying bugs, so I wanna try and switch to different ROMs.
(Using B520 right now)

Just one question: Is the partition layout the same?
So... can I make a backup in TWRP of stock rom, then flash CM and if it doesn't work, simply revert to stock by using TWRP again?

Thanks
-taurui
Last edited by taurui; 24th March 2015 at 08:42 PM.
26th March 2015, 05:28 PM |#604  
surdu_petru's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 8,755
 
3,618 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurui

Hey guys,
I've been using CM for ~2 years with my SGS1.
Now, with my P6, updates have promised (every time) to fix the problems which annoy me - so until now, I've stayed with rooted stock ROMs.
However, it is getting increasingly slow and still has got some reeeeally annoying bugs, so I wanna try and switch to different ROMs.
(Using B520 right now)

Just one question: Is the partition layout the same?
So... can I make a backup in TWRP of stock rom, then flash CM and if it doesn't work, simply revert to stock by using TWRP again?

Thanks
-taurui


Hello !

Yes you can do , because partition layout wasn't modified in any way .
26th March 2015, 09:48 PM |#605  
lepidas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Hi to all.
Iam on the Carbon rom and I'm quite happy (except one bug that phone doesn't ring at all or it rings 1 time).

Is it worth it to move to CyanogenMod?
26th March 2015, 10:48 PM |#606  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepidas

Hi to all.
Iam on the Carbon rom and I'm quite happy (except one bug that phone doesn't ring at all or it rings 1 time).

Is it worth it to move to CyanogenMod?

I used Carbon bevore too and I like CM more because it runs more fluent but you have less settings.
27th March 2015, 02:21 PM |#607  
Junior Member
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
Clockworkmod instead of TWRP
Hi, thanks for great job. May I use Clockworkmod instead of TWRP to flash this ROM?

Thanks
Gozo
27th March 2015, 02:24 PM |#608  
lepidas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Til96

I used Carbon bevore too and I like CM more because it runs more fluent but you have less settings.

do you have this bug I described above?
29th March 2015, 12:30 PM |#609  
Smoky90's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Does anyone else has issues with Bluetooth? It seems like my P6 can't find any of my bt hardware (Pebble, car radio,...). It searches but nothing is listed. May it help of I'm going to install another kernel? Already flashed the ROM again, but it hasn't change a thing
Bye,
Smoky

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06 mit Tapatalk
30th March 2015, 02:32 AM |#610  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by surdu_petru

Hello !

Yes you can do , because partition layout wasn't modified in any way .

any update?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes