FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Guide] Firewater S-Off

16th March 2015, 06:56 PM |#1921  
mattplo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Empire
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaups

Firewater is discontinued, use sunshine.

Is there anyone who I can contact regarding the Purchase of a code for SunShine Via Google Wallet? Tried the email that SunShine tells you to contact but haven't received a response. PMed a dev directly on XDA, no response.

Am I missing an avenue of contact? Unfortunately I don't use PayPal.
Last edited by mattplo; 16th March 2015 at 09:35 PM.
 
 
17th March 2015, 01:17 PM |#1922  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,983
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattplo

Is there anyone who I can contact regarding the Purchase of a code for SunShine Via Google Wallet? Tried the email that SunShine tells you to contact but haven't received a response. PMed a dev directly on XDA, no response.

Am I missing an avenue of contact? Unfortunately I don't use PayPal.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=sunshine-support
17th March 2015, 03:20 PM |#1923  
mattplo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Empire
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Thanks for your response. That's probably the first avenue I should have went down as it's the most direct.

Everything got sorted out pretty swiftly . I may have been a bit impatient but Sunshine devs handled me and my impatience as quickly as they could. Good dudes.
The Following User Says Thank You to mattplo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2015, 10:37 PM |#1924  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have tired to chmod the file - however I still get permission denied when trying to run firewater. Made sure I have #
22nd March 2015, 05:32 AM |#1925  
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,952
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil678

I have tired to chmod the file - however I still get permission denied when trying to run firewater. Made sure I have #

Firewater is discontinued. It's covered several times in this thread, even. It's not going to work for you.
30th March 2015, 01:32 AM |#1926  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hello, Firewater site is discontinued...Is there any other way to put the s-off? because I have Android 4.4.4.
Last edited by LenAsh; 30th March 2015 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Quoted entire OP
30th March 2015, 01:38 AM |#1927  
crazyandroider's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaups

Firewater is discontinued. It's covered several times in this thread, even. It's not going to work for you.

If it's discontinued should we not close this thread now? I am getting notifications from this thread.
30th March 2015, 02:11 AM |#1928  
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,952
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyandroider

If it's discontinued should we not close this thread now? I am getting notifications from this thread.

Ask a mod. Someone else created this thread by just copy/pasting verbatim from my site and then called it a "guide" and actually asked for donations in the post.
30th March 2015, 08:43 AM |#1929  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,578
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyandroider

If it's discontinued should we not close this thread now? I am getting notifications from this thread.

Good idea...

Thread closed

Members wishing to S-Off are cordially directed to the XDA Sunshine THREAD
Last edited by LenAsh; 30th March 2015 at 09:20 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LenAsh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one, s-off
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes