FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

{SP}[OFFICIAL][DEVELOPMENT] - CrystalPA 8.50 - Android 4.4.4 - CRX Team

Thanks Meter: 331

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th March 2015, 05:09 AM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Akis

Not sure if it's happening when ram gets low, but in the past and with other roms I had this problem. This Rom I'm using it for a month and it's butter like hell, but the last 3 days seems that back button not working, searched it on xda before posting here, but anyone doesn't offer a solution. Is anyone here that have had fixed the same problem?

just install xposed and the "Ultimate Dynamic Navbar" Module see if it'll get better
The Following User Says Thank You to dicks93277 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

27th March 2015, 06:26 PM |#272  
Flag Zuidlaren
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Akis

Not sure if it's happening when ram gets low, but in the past and with other roms I had this problem. This Rom I'm using it for a month and it's butter like hell, but the last 3 days seems that back button not working, searched it on xda before posting here, but anyone doesn't offer a solution. Is anyone here that have had fixed the same problem?

That problem appears too in an other rom. The solution there was to change the language of the rom (and revert back if you like).....
30th March 2015, 11:34 AM |#273  
Flag Wien
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Is version for locked BL still in plan ??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread