Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

BlackandColors and A&D TEAM *ONLINE v2* Theme s5 by Eladios (ALL ROM ODEX AND DEODEX)

8th November 2014, 01:32 AM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 5

32 posts
More
Working good so far.
15th November 2014, 08:35 PM |#232  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 175

833 posts
More
I have a question, I am on Sprint and am running a custom ROM (Deodex). Can I install this theme and it work? The exact ROM I am running is MORA 2.2 in the 'sprint SG5 development section)

Thanks in advance. I love the colors you use.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk 2
15th November 2014, 09:40 PM |#233  
Thanks Meter: 129

438 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer

I have a question, I am on Sprint and am running a custom ROM (Deodex). Can I install this theme and it work? The exact ROM I am running is MORA 2.2 in the 'sprint SG5 development section)

Thanks in advance. I love the colors you use.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk 2

I have used it in Moar myself. I did not install system UI as to not compete with the Moar mod control. Once you first install it, the toggles will be messed up but if you adjust the toggle on and off colors, it will look great. I hope that helps.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanewhit

I have used it in Moar myself. I did not install system UI as to not compete with the Moar mod control. Once you first install it, the toggles will be messed up but if you adjust the toggle on and off colors, it will look great. I hope that helps.

Also, do not use mms if you want the Moar floating messages.
The Following User Says Thank You to lanewhit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2015, 07:42 PM |#234  
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
Thank You, but links for 3.5 version are dead
7th February 2015, 09:44 AM |#235  
Thanks Meter: 258

210 posts
More
I can understand you perfectly i had the same thing on some of my themes but i choosed to simply ignore them
Have you played around with an 4.4.4 rom and saw all the astc and qmg files ? do you had success in converting all the stuff ?
Saludos
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by eladios

Well I've read many complaints about that do not answer the thread properly. In the first post everything is properly explained. The tested model is totally my SM-G900F. and do not respond on s5 variants. this is a risk you should take. In the apk contacs not because the German language appears. my native language goes perfectly. I have all the answers you need. This work is done for me. And I share complacent. but because so many demands on your part. I will stop supporting any update and publish more. I never had so many demands on my publications. Galaxy either S. S2. s3. s4. note 3. For me this all said. So long until I retire publications for a long time. Thanks to all of you who have enjoyed my work on your mobile. for me it has been an honor to bear my work. a greeting and farewell.

Enviado desde mi SM-G906K mediante Tapatalk

30th March 2015, 10:23 AM |#236  
Thanks Meter: 63

655 posts
I ve been using this on my stock odexed rooted 4.4.2, I ve flashed 5.0 yesterday (Alliance) downloaded the deodexed version but its not working on 5.0?
Or Alliance isnt "custom"?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
30th March 2015, 11:52 AM |#237  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
when are you choose to modified your theme on lollipop 5.0

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread