Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] [4.4.4] SlimKat d2att (at&t) Stable 9.0

27th March 2015, 04:42 PM |#1231  
Thanks Meter: 389

2,052 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by d00m178

thank you, it works )

would you advice about once more thing - when I open camera and then choosing video and after that again switching to photo mode - camera hung.
and only reboot can fix it.. it is really annoying.

Also it would be good to know how to make all fonts a bit bigger )

I've switched to using Camera ZOOM FX and it works perfectly on this ROM.

I used Texdroider to change the DPI to 345 which looks great to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to sjamie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2015, 07:11 PM |#1232  
Thanks Meter: 3

61 posts
I switched to this KK ROM after a long time being on the several LP ROM from here.
The main reason of this switching is the camera issue in LP - it doesn't work. And I also check Camera ZOOM FX and this app works not good - time to time it hangs and I need to reboot phone.
So i decided to go to more stable ROM and choose this ROM.
But again I have troubles with camera )) it is strange but Camera ZOOM FX works worse then on LP .
I tried Google Camera and it is hang after couple of switches between photo and video..
27th March 2015, 09:05 PM |#1233  
Flag Mill Bay, BC
Thanks Meter: 3

32 posts
Try this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...amerafix&hl=en
Yesterday, 04:39 AM |#1234  
Thanks Meter: 39

274 posts
Quote:

I switched to this KK ROM after a long time being on the several LP ROM from here.
The main reason of this switching is the camera issue in LP - it doesn't work. And I also check Camera ZOOM FX and this app works not good - time to time it hangs and I need to reboot phone.
But again I have troubles with camera )) it is strange but Camera ZOOM FX works worse then on LP .
I tried Google Camera and it is hang after couple of switches between photo and video..

I use Open Camera on all the roms I flash. Works great in this one. I haven't tried any lp roms yet though.
Yesterday, 12:57 PM |#1235  
Flag Eau Claire
Thanks Meter: 274

706 posts
More
Quote:

I found a possible solution to the switching problem. Install Camcorder (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...wens.Camcorder). This just gives you a shortcut to the camcorder so you don't need to switch back and forth causing a no connection error. I'm still testing it out, but I have successfully switched back and forth dozens of times so far with out an issue.

GS³: SlimKat + leanKernel Edition™
ギミチョコ!!
Last edited by mp3deviant721; Yesterday at 05:36 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread