I need guidance! Gionee elife e7 mini

4th January 2015, 09:32 AM |#21  
Flag muscat
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Gionee E7 Mini battery issue after kitkat update
Hello Everyone,

Im having a Gionee E7 Mini and everything was ok before the kitkat update. After the update a considerable amount of RAM was free and device became much more smooth to operate. But the battery behavior is unpredictable. Please find the attached screenshots. Is there any solution for this or do I have to live with it .

Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-20-09-18-58.png
Views:	68
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	3097309   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-21-20-18-59.png
Views:	72
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	3097310   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-03-19-38-38.png
Views:	68
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	3097311  
10th March 2015, 01:11 PM |#22  

2 posts
Whats the status of the custom rom..... and also please guide on rooting e7 mini kitkat.... farmroot is not working.
12th March 2015, 06:17 PM |#23  

1 posts
Wink BUG WITH KITKAT for Gionee E7 mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by adwaitk007

Hi,
Have you checked weather app settings? There is an option you need to turn on called "automatic update". it's working fine with me.
Also I have noticed improved battery backup. I am not sure what is wrong with your device.
Well yes, I too have the notification bug. It shows "unread count" even if there are no new unread SMSs. I asked to their service center and they said it's "operator's issue. not ours" lolz! dumbass!!

Anyways I am working on a custom ROM and soon it will be available here.

Hi,
The issue of unread message is not "operator's issue" rather issue with the "KitKat" version of OS for Gionee E7 mini. The version of OS have a bug which hides some messages which in turn remains unread. The solution I found to get those message is backing up of Inbox and restoring (option available in Message).
Also there is a bug with this version of OS i.e. the battery gets 100% charged in 10-15 min and drains out in next 1/2 day.

The permanent solution I found to his issue was to revert the OS version to previous version.
This can be done through SERVICE CENTER or though the same method as upgrade with ROM and Flash Tool.
OS Link: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B1Hf9FzDNVqDUUN6RGhfTy11eDA&export=download
Flash Tool Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-VxztrUJCD2dnpRWFdoWm1uY0U/edit?pli=1
16th March 2015, 11:13 AM |#24  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy3777

Heyyy how u rooted ur smartphonr??
Ur rooted on kitkat how????
Plzz ell me toooo

Use this tutorial i rooted e7 mini 4.4.2 and now running CM11 custom rom...... Waiting for lollipop rom this bros currently are working on.....
Go to
youtube
and paste this after .com/watch?v=s66e-kwvKUU

Sorry for this coded message for opening the link as i am not able to post the link till i have 10 posts...........
Last edited by oureguts; 16th March 2015 at 11:17 AM.
30th March 2015, 02:03 PM |#25  

3 posts
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by oureguts

Whats the status of the custom rom..... and also please guide on rooting e7 mini kitkat.... farmroot is not working.

use rootgenius to rooting on kitkat and philz touch for recovery (files attachment below)

Rooting step:
1. download Philz Touch
2. extract and put recovery.img into root/sdcard
3. install rootgenius (data connection is needed, so use wifi or mobile data)
4. open rootgenius app; you will find two box in chinese language, tap on right box
5. tap the green box
6. wait until done, if it done the green robot will cry
7. tap back and tap green box once again, wait until done
8. reboot your device
9. to make recovery, install mobileuncle from playstore
10. open the mobileuncle app, go to recovery update and choose recovery.img from your sd card
11. reboot to recovery mode, if philz touch is working, it's done.
12. reboot system
13. done.

i hope this steps will help you to rooting your device
Attached Files
File Type: apk RootGenius_general_mobile.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.36 MB, 0 views)
File Type: rar Philz Touch.rar - [Click for QR Code] (7.31 MB, 0 views)
30th March 2015, 02:37 PM |#26  

3 posts
gionee elife e7 mini kitkat battery awful
i found this battery issue on kitkat stock rom too, the battery drain very fast, so awfull...

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shababmf

Hello Everyone,

Im having a Gionee E7 Mini and everything was ok before the kitkat update. After the update a considerable amount of RAM was free and device became much more smooth to operate. But the battery behavior is unpredictable. Please find the attached screenshots. Is there any solution for this or do I have to live with it .

Thanks in advance

the solution is use JB or flash custom rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread