Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Guide][Root+CWM] Samsung Trend plus GT-S7580

21st March 2015, 11:20 AM   |  #101  
carma2012's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pluto
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More

innovation make some people lost in their life!
Last edited by carma2012; 21st March 2015 at 11:21 AM. Reason: edit post
21st March 2015, 12:10 PM   |  #102  
buragwitmo's Avatar
Member
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 9
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carma2012


innovation make some people lost in their life!

well thats the course of nature.
who are you to stop innovation?
no matter what someone will still do what is necessary to move on.

even you will become the dictator of the whole world . still we will move on for the better or worse.
21st March 2015, 12:51 PM   |  #103  
carma2012's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pluto
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buragwitmo

well thats the course of nature.
who are you to stop innovation?
no matter what someone will still do what is necessary to move on.

even you will become the dictator of the whole world . still we will move on for the better or worse.

lol...im not saying "i want to stop innovation!"
u should read carefully dude before replying!
Yesterday, 11:41 AM   |  #104  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
no root.zip
Followed all instructions and it works perfect until the point where it says to Select root.zip, this file simply doesn't exist on my phone - though I did have a successfull PASS with Odin.

I have previously installed SU. Not sure if this is the reason. When I in CWM-based recovery choose to reboot simply to get out of the CWM, I get the question to "root Device (/system/xbin/su)" ?!

I chose YES. After reboot, the SU app says "installation failed" if I try to enable super user, so I assume it doesn't work for my phone as root.zip was never found.
Today, 01:56 PM   |  #105  
s!mon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by janolsen

Followed all instructions and it works perfect until the point where it says to Select root.zip, this file simply doesn't exist on my phone - though I did have a successfull PASS with Odin.

I have previously installed SU. Not sure if this is the reason. When I in CWM-based recovery choose to reboot simply to get out of the CWM, I get the question to "root Device (/system/xbin/su)" ?!

I chose YES. After reboot, the SU app says "installation failed" if I try to enable super user, so I assume it doesn't work for my phone as root.zip was never found.

you must have the root file on sd card.
have you recently updated the rom (jelly bean)?
Today, 04:53 PM   |  #106  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by s!mon

you must have the root file on sd card.
have you recently updated the rom (jelly bean)?

I thought that Odin would put the root.zip file on phone memory as instructions mentions /0 directory. At the moment there's no root.zip file on the SD, but maybe it gets deleted with rebooting.

Not made any updates, phone was sold with android 4.2.2 directly from telecom company. Baseband is S7580XXUAMK5.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm recovery, root, s7580, samsung galaxy trend plus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes