OP Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor
Flag Sequim WA
Thanks Meter: 9,755

4,300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazam1992

Does "All 2013 Moto G, MotoX and Droid series with Android 4.4.3 or below." include Droid Razr M XT907?
Please say yes.

I dont believe that is included in all 2013, but you can try it, it will test and give an error if it cant
29th March 2015, 10:38 PM |#2962  
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
More
Unhappy HTC Desire 816 Virgin
Hi sunshine Support, I appreciate you hard work with this great tool. But we have one HTC 816 with s-off from sunshine and can not unlock, I try put other prl and try put other carrier sim but not work, I'm have very sad but is brand new on the box and live outside from USA and can not use. Please help me on this.

Regards.
29th March 2015, 10:55 PM |#2963  
Flag Sequim WA

4,300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcientifico

Hi sunshine Support, I appreciate you hard work with this great tool. But we have one HTC 816 with s-off from sunshine and can not unlock, I try put other prl and try put other carrier sim but not work, I'm have very sad but is brand new on the box and live outside from USA and can not use. Please help me on this.

Regards.

We are working on a network unlock solution for that,but no ETAs or Updates.
Yesterday, 03:39 AM |#2964  
Thanks Meter: 24

90 posts
I am so itching for this. Can't wait for Verizon 5.0 solution. Keep up the good work guys!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burntbean1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 04:06 AM |#2965  
Thanks Meter: 103

391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckinPA

I'm sorry if the answer is somewhere within this thread, but multiple searches here and throughout XDA has not come up with the answer to my question.

My ATT HTC One is unlocked and rooted, but S-ON. I installed the apk and ran it, but the system check told me I need to unistall Xposed Framework.

I'm running the Skydragon ROM that included Xposed Installer. There's no option to uninstall Xposed, and I tried to run Sunshine after disabling it, but no joy.

Do I need to flash a stock/stockish ROM to use Sunshine, and then flash another ROM or restore my nandroid?

Disabling xposed won't help because flashing xposed framework replaces your framework.jar file and if you disable that your OS wont boot I guess
Yesterday, 02:44 PM |#2966  
Thanks Meter: 15

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8str

Unlocked boot loader or and soff won't effect warranty. Only way it will is it they can prove that doing it directly caused the malfunction or issue you are having which in most cases is no. If you can get WiFi to work it's not going to be because of root, unlocked boot loader or soff. Just so you know

My experience is different - czech service center's attitude was: Due to UNLOCKED bootloader, warranty is void for motherboard. They treat the custom ROM as a SW damage. Although they've replaced the display (faulty pixels) under warranty.
Yesterday, 09:32 PM |#2967  
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 5

63 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntbean1

I am so itching for this. Can't wait for Verizon 5.0 solution. Keep up the good work guys!!

Same here. Any updates on this? More than happy to shell out $25 for root/S-OFF on my 5.0.1 VZW M8.
Yesterday, 10:19 PM |#2968  
Flag Sequim WA

4,300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntbean1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pCarson92

Same here. Any updates on this? More than happy to shell out $25 for root/S-OFF on my 5.0.1 VZW M8.

We are working on it, when available it will be announced here, and our twitter accounts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcase For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:39 PM |#2969  
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 5

63 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcase

We are working on it, when available it will be announced here, and our twitter accounts.

Thanks for all your hard work! Going to follow you on Twitter now.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread