Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] TMS3KK 3.1 | TW4.4.2 | (659 MB) (533 MB extra debloat edition) [01/13/15]

Announcement from talkingmonkeys: Version 3.1 in the OP. Stock theme revert is updated! Extra Debloat Edition fixed too.
29th March 2015, 08:53 PM |#1381  
Thanks Meter: 389

2,052 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmet

I installed the debloat version and cannot get past the google account sign in. I get a message saying that the google servers cannot be contacted.
Anyone else?

Flash a 4.4.2 Gapps package.
29th March 2015, 09:30 PM |#1382  
Thanks Meter: 16

89 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjamie

Flash a 4.4.2 Gapps package.

Thanks. That did it.
29th March 2015, 09:32 PM |#1383  
Thanks Meter: 389

2,052 posts
Quote:

Thanks. That did it.

You're welcome!
29th March 2015, 09:44 PM |#1384  
Thanks Meter: 141

416 posts
More
Quote:

I installed the debloat version and cannot get past the google account sign in. I get a message saying that the google servers cannot be contacted.
Anyone else?

Try clearing cache and Dalvik cache, sometimes that alone will do the job. If not, remove your Google account, clear cache and Dalvik cache, reboot, and then add your Google account. This has worked for many.
Yesterday, 06:45 PM |#1385  
Thanks Meter: 16

89 posts
1. The Gapps I installed included lots of apps that I have no use for. Is there a debloated version of 4.4.2 Gapps you guys can direct me to?
2. I've had "The Box" (or whatever it's called) force close on my a few times. Not sure if this affects anything.
3. The calculator that's included in this ROM seems way better than what I have on my S5. Is there any way to transfer it or get it as a standalone app?
4. Is it possible to change the system background (that carbon fiber image)? I can obviously change the home and lock screen wallpaper, but how do I change the system background?

Thank you.
Yesterday, 09:11 PM |#1386  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Loving the rom so far, but is there a way to remove the carrier logo in the top left?
Today, 01:58 AM |#1387  
Thanks Meter: 141

416 posts
More
Quote:

1. The Gapps I installed included lots of apps that I have no use for. Is there a debloated version of 4.4.2 Gapps you guys can direct me to?

Thank you.

I am not sure if now flashing a minimalist GAPPs would remove any of the unwanted apps as much as update/downgrade any that are in common with it and your current GAPPs install. Anyway here is a link for a GAPPs index thread; use at your own risk. (The normal procedure for TW based rom doesn't include flashing GAPPs, I know it resolved your problem.)
Today, 03:19 AM |#1388  
Thanks Meter: 43

128 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidprincess

Loving the rom so far, but is there a way to remove the carrier logo in the top left?

The Wanam Xposed module in Xposed Installer has the option to remove it, along with a lot of other cool options.

- EZ -

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitkat aosp theme, tms3, tw 4.3
Previous Thread Next Thread