Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] 7.0 inch MTK6592 Octa core Phablet

15th January 2015, 07:51 AM |#31  
Flag Nieuwerkerken
Thanks Meter: 119

Donate to Me
More
ulefone u7 4.4.2 - build number
When clicking in settings on build number 7 times you get message " you are now develloper". What does this do? I don't see anything change.
Found it : It is for unlocking the developers menu for devices who don't have the options menu for developers.
Last edited by herlek; 15th January 2015 at 08:14 AM.

22nd March 2015, 03:41 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile
Hi John,

I just purchased Chuwi Vx3 from Aliexpress. I cannot register my SIM cards to the network. I think the tablet has been locked to UNICOM service in china. Any way I am in contact with the supplier for solving this issue.
I would also like to know more about rooting this tab. I tried farmaroot, vroot etc. but no luck. I have downloaded tools from your link and I have no idea how to proceed. I should do it without any possible bricking of the device.
I need to root the tablet for taking backup of my ROM before anything happens.

Hope you can help me. You might have already rooted the tablet.

looking to hear from you.

Thanks Anees

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake65

Yeh have seen that not to sure, when Google translates it fairly much goobldy gook . I guess we wait. Although the battery is a bit small as you did say the device itself is awesome.
Cheers
John

Sent from my VX3 using Tapatalk

Ok i got it finally the links below will give you all the files required to root.
It is a bit confusing but once you get it its fine.The files on the bbs site dont work the flash tool in my link is the one that worked for me and you need to just flash vx3 new recovery image thats in the file,then put the super su on your sd card and flash with the new recovery.Iam trying to get the twp one to work but know luck yet.

good luck
john

31st March 2015, 08:33 AM |#33  
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 78

More
http://bbs.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=g...w=hot&mobile=2

Try look through this site use google translate. Can't remember exactly how I done it but I do know it was confusing. Just keep looking there should be a site explaining it better. Also pandawill had a how to in there forums.
Cheers
Last edited by snake65; 31st March 2015 at 08:39 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread