FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

WiFi problem on n8000 stock 4.4.2

6th May 2014, 10:23 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Anyone figured out how to fix the WiFi problem on n8000
I have tried to instal dn5_bl_kitkat but it didn't fix the problem
Any help would be appreciated
 
 
6th May 2014, 02:33 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNsTeRmUk

Anyone figured out how to fix the WiFi problem on n8000
I have tried to instal dn5_bl_kitkat but it didn't fix the problem
Any help would be appreciated

I just flashed those 4 leaked Odin firmware files in latest Odin and everything is working perfectly since then. Bootloader is included in those 4 files, of course.
The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin981 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 04:30 PM |#3  
texten's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,546
 
Donate to Me
More
i had the same issue, just flash the bootloader again in custom recovery

edit: or try this:go to dialpad and call *#0011#; than tap menu, hit wifi and turn "wifi power save mode" off
Attached Files
File Type: zip WIFI_BL_ND5_FLASH_AFTER_ROM.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.03 MB, 1186 views)
Last edited by texten; 7th May 2014 at 09:35 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to texten For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 06:20 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by texten

i had the same issue, just flash the bootloader again in custom recovery

Still not working -_-
I don't think it's different than what I have already tried before , same size different name
Anyway thank you for trying to help me
6th May 2014, 07:25 PM |#5  
texten's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,546
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNsTeRmUk

Still not working -_-
I don't think it's different than what I have already tried before , same size different name
Anyway thank you for trying to help me

maybe you should try the whole procedure via odin again

and if you want a modded rom, i made a guide:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=627
The Following User Says Thank You to texten For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 12:13 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by texten

maybe you should try the whole procedure via odin again

and if you want a modded rom, i made a guide:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=627

I installed the deodoxed rooted frimware from cypher*(I am not sure about the name)
So do you think that I have to install the original one and wipe my data and everything again -_-
My Internet connection is very slow and barely installed this frimware I am using now
So if you have an easier workaround to fix this problem please share it with me
Thanks in advance ^_^

EDIT: I have also tried the wifi power saving thing but nothing happened
Last edited by MoNsTeRmUk; 8th May 2014 at 12:15 PM.
30th May 2014, 01:32 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNsTeRmUk

I installed the deodoxed rooted frimware from cypher*(I am not sure about the name)
So do you think that I have to install the original one and wipe my data and everything again -_-
My Internet connection is very slow and barely installed this frimware I am using now
So if you have an easier workaround to fix this problem please share it with me
Thanks in advance ^_^

EDIT: I have also tried the wifi power saving thing but nothing happened

Usually is a bootloader problem... I had the same issue and I had resolved it installing a file trough Cwm. Usually you can find it in the download section of KitKat roms
3rd June 2014, 04:12 PM |#8  
Member
Flag Deg
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Hi,
In android developement under gnabo rom is a link to fix wifi for 8013, i used it for my 8000 and it worked just fine.
Hope i could help u.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52908279
Rob

Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda premium
Last edited by Robert C.; 3rd June 2014 at 04:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robert C. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th September 2014, 04:01 AM |#9  
Pedro.Henrique's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I upgraded my N8000 to 4.4.2 but the Wi-Fi network for working and for some reason it changes the proxy settings to manual. Only back to work properly on Wi Fi when I change the proxy for disabled. Someone is going through it?
31st March 2015, 03:19 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
WiFi WPS
Hi guys,
I have this problem.
In the last few weeks my 10.1 doesn't save the WiFi passwords.
Every time I turn off the device, I need to insert again the password of all the WIFI connections.
how can I fix that problem?

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes