[RUU][Firmware]Sprint HTC One | 6.16.651.2 | *Updated 2.10.15*

25th March 2015, 11:11 PM |#461  
Virginia, USA
Thanks Meter: 22

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwlinux

Thanks. I finally used the offical RUU to full restore my HTC. I will tried those customized ROM later.
BTW, the bootloader is still unlocked, the official RUU won't lock the bootloader after upgrading.

Which RUU file did you use? latest 6.16.651.2 or the previous one?
Also you did not Re-Lock your bootloader before running the RUU? I had read some where that
is necessary to do so before running the RUU.
26th March 2015, 12:23 AM |#462  
Thanks Meter: 7

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waqasr

Also you did not Re-Lock your bootloader before running the RUU? I had read some where that

Thanks. I flashed the latest 6.16.651.2, the phone is on S-OFF.
26th March 2015, 10:11 AM |#463  
Thanks Meter: 320

648 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waqasr

U only need to lock ur bootloader if ur s-on.
26th March 2015, 11:31 AM |#464  
Virginia, USA
Thanks Meter: 22

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by letmeputdatipin

U only need to lock ur bootloader if ur s-on.

Yes I understand that, The person I asked had not mentioned if he was S-ON or S-Off at that
time so that's why I was wondering/asking
26th March 2015, 05:41 PM |#465  
Thanks Meter: 7

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwlinux

I flashed Modified Firmware....removed recovery, now my phone is stuck on loading. I use the nocturnal-ge-cdma rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/spri...07-14-t2965049

I found the problem. Because I flashed the firmware updating with boot.img, but nocturnal-ge-cdma rom has its own boot.img, which means I have to reflash the nocturnal-ge-cdma rom again after I accidentally flashed the stock boot.img.
26th March 2015, 09:47 PM |#466  
Flag Lynnwood
Thanks Meter: 119

256 posts
More
I believe I have bricked my device. I'm s-off on the latest firmware and radios and was running the latest insertcoin sense 7 rom when I tried to run the LP RUU and it failed. Keeps giving me error code 132, which means it thinks something is wrong with the image. It has left me stuck on the RUU bootloader screen with no means of getting back to the main bootloader. I still have fastboot commands, but cannot manually flash the newest firmware or rom.zip from this thread. The RUU I have is also from this thread. I have tried it several times, tried relocking the bootloader even though I am s-off, still didnt work, and I am completely stuck on the bootloader. I've tried fresh downloads of everything, and also have the HTC drivers installed with HTC sync uninstalled. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? I have been working on phones for years and never had a problem running an RUU until today. Any help is greatly appreciated, and I'll buy you a beer if you can fix it
27th March 2015, 07:23 AM |#467  
Thanks Meter: 6

55 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by goliath714

I believe I have bricked my device. I'm s-off on the latest firmware and radios and was running the latest insertcoin sense 7 rom when I tried to run the LP RUU and it failed. Keeps giving me error code 132, which means it thinks something is wrong with the image. It has left me stuck on the RUU bootloader screen with no means of getting back to the main bootloader. I still have fastboot commands, but cannot manually flash the newest firmware or rom.zip from this thread. The RUU I have is also from this thread. I have tried it several times, tried relocking the bootloader even though I am s-off, still didnt work, and I am completely stuck on the bootloader. I've tried fresh downloads of everything, and also have the HTC drivers installed with HTC sync uninstalled. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? I have been working on phones for years and never had a problem running an RUU until today. Any help is greatly appreciated, and I'll buy you a beer if you can fix it

You can always fire up cmd command prompt where your adb files are located and have the phone go back to your bootloader by typing : fastboot reboot-bootloader

this will make u go back to your bootloader and from there you can go to recover and sideload a rom. Or if recovery isnt work flash recovery image and then sideload rom. I've had the same issue where the progress bar didnt load on my phone while in RUU bootloader screen, i read somewhere u could disconnected phone , and i disconnected USB and it went straight to bootloader.
Last edited by ghostENVY; 27th March 2015 at 07:25 AM. Reason: added more important info
29th March 2015, 06:53 AM |#468  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hi,

i hope someone can help me. my m7 is s-off, supercid and bootloader unlocked. it's on 1.44 hboot and running on 4.1.2 stock rom. i unlocked it that's why it's been downgraded to 4.1.2.

now that it's unlocked, i want to upgrade it to the latest stock rom but having error 158 on RUU that i used. i even used the latest firmware from sprint site. even if i flash rom.zip using fastboot, it will only give an error about file too big.

if i flash the hexed hboot, i can flash the stock 4.1.2 but i cannot use newer version. i even relocked the bootloader but still error 158 on RUU.

can anyone please help me to upgrade my phone to the latest. please direct me to the proper procedure to update it to stock official rom.

do i need to update the hboot just to update?
29th March 2015, 09:31 AM |#469  
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 8,815

9,160 posts
Donate to Me
More
@OMJ Looks like there was another OTA 6.23.651.6
RUU is HERE
Last edited by BD619; 29th March 2015 at 10:25 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 03:26 PM |#470  
Flag Central Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 4

47 posts
More
Oh boy, need some help here....
Tried to go back to stock, so I relocked bootloader, it is locked but it wont go anywhere now, I can still do fastboot commands, but nothing else works.
I get this when I try to flash the rom.zip in the op:
Code:
C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>fastboot flash zip rom.zip
target reported max download size of 1514139648 bytes
Invalid sparse file format at header magi
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 109873947 is not a multiple of t
he block size 4096
sending sparse 'zip' (1478648 KB)...
error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 109873947 is not a multiple of t
he block size 4096
he block size 4096
OKAY [ 60.275s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: 12 signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 211.348s
I cant run the RUU, I get a little box in front of the RUU and it wont let me hit anything in the RUU.....

That little "CLICK HERE TO NEXT DIALOG" it in the way.....

EDIT:
Ok, got the RUU running, I had to go to temp folder and copy over the folder with everything in, then ran the ARUWizard...
Last edited by Slagathor01; Yesterday at 05:38 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread