[APP] LG MultiWindow Mod

7th March 2015, 05:18 AM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 36

117 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake2kOne

Okay, I fixed my problem now.

I re-read the whole thread and there was this little post with "stop showing all apps" that was the solution.
In the build.prop I had persist.splitwindow.support_all=true. I set it back to false, re-applied and rebooted via MultiWindows Mod et voilą: works now.

I also had to change persist.splitwindow.support_all=true to false and copy the com.lge.splitwindow.default_apps.xml file from internal SD to system/etc/ and set permissions to 644. Now I have the apps I want in and it loads much quicker. The settings don't work for me though on the free app. I'm on LG G3 SkyDragon ROM.
11th March 2015, 12:14 AM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 36

117 posts
More
Bought the donate version. I see the alphabetical sort while selecting which apps show up in dual view window but is it supposed to sort the apps while in the dual view window? I see in the .XML file that they are sorted. I'll keep the donate version in hopes of this being implemented. Thanks!
25th March 2015, 05:54 PM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 1

54 posts
More
Hi, does this work on LG G3 with lollipop v20h/v20i stock rom ? I couldnt find anything on the play store page and opening post.
Last edited by Rylo; 26th March 2015 at 12:57 AM.
26th March 2015, 03:40 PM |#144  
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 214

890 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylo

Hi, does this work on LG G3 with lollipop v20h/v20i stock rom ? I couldnt find anything on the play store page and opening post.

Try it and report back.
26th March 2015, 09:02 PM |#145  
Thanks Meter: 1

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by partylikeaninjastar

Try it and report back.

Hi, today i tested it. And it seems to work fine. Added 3 apps, rebooted, after a reboot the apps were selectable and it worked without issues. Gonna buy the donate version probably
31st March 2015, 05:04 PM |#146  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
almost perfect the first day
Hi.
On LG3 20h europeen version, with donate version it's working.
Just a but for Firefox, at this moment, the adress bar on the top is half truncated but sometimes no problem.
Last edited by kgboris; Yesterday at 12:04 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread