Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Tool]Advanced ApkTool v4.1.0[Windows][02/12/2014]

25th March 2015, 07:13 AM |#331  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 175
 
832 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Yes.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2812
The Following User Says Thank You to bovirus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2015, 04:13 AM |#332  
cachanilla86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mexicali
Thanks Meter: 548
 
753 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Yeah! I got it working

First download THIS and rename it just "apktool" and replace it! Go to the AdvancedApkTool and replace the file on the first folder, then it will work.
28th March 2015, 07:16 PM |#333  
androidexpert35's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 154
 
246 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
hi guys i get this error while recompiling an xperia system apk how can i fix it?
all frameworks installed...

Code:
Log For : SuperStamina.apk 

 Log Type : Recompiling 

 Log Recorded At : 28 2015-03- 19:08:54,71 

 Log Recorded By : Advanced ApkTool v4.1.0 By BDFreak 

------------------------------------------------------ 

C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\res\xml\usm_packages.xml:148: error: Error parsing XML: mismatched tag

Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar_7351584874031790516.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 127, --min-sdk-version, 19, --target-sdk-version, 19, --version-code, 1, --version-name, 1.0, -F, C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL1894523546681050214.tmp, -0, arsc, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\1.apk, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\2.apk, -S, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:437)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:374)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:277)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:250)
	at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:225)
	at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:84)
Caused by: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar_7351584874031790516.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 127, --min-sdk-version, 19, --target-sdk-version, 19, --version-code, 1, --version-name, 1.0, -F, C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL1894523546681050214.tmp, -0, arsc, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\1.apk, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\2.apk, -S, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
	at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:488)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:423)
	... 5 more
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar_7351584874031790516.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 127, --min-sdk-version, 19, --target-sdk-version, 19, --version-code, 1, --version-name, 1.0, -F, C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL1894523546681050214.tmp, -0, arsc, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\1.apk, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\2.apk, -S, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
	at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:89)
	at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:482)
	... 6 more

------------------------------------------------------
30th March 2015, 11:49 AM |#334  
Hamidreza2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 286
 
748 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidexpert35

hi guys i get this error while recompiling an xperia system apk how can i fix it?
all frameworks installed...

Code:
Log For : SuperStamina.apk 

 Log Type : Recompiling 

 Log Recorded At : 28 2015-03- 19:08:54,71 

 Log Recorded By : Advanced ApkTool v4.1.0 By BDFreak 

------------------------------------------------------ 

C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\res\xml\usm_packages.xml:148: error: Error parsing XML: mismatched tag

Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar_7351584874031790516.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 127, --min-sdk-version, 19, --target-sdk-version, 19, --version-code, 1, --version-name, 1.0, -F, C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL1894523546681050214.tmp, -0, arsc, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\1.apk, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\2.apk, -S, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:437)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:374)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:277)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:250)
	at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:225)
	at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:84)
Caused by: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar_7351584874031790516.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 127, --min-sdk-version, 19, --target-sdk-version, 19, --version-code, 1, --version-name, 1.0, -F, C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL1894523546681050214.tmp, -0, arsc, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\1.apk, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\2.apk, -S, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
	at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:488)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:423)
	... 5 more
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar_7351584874031790516.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 127, --min-sdk-version, 19, --target-sdk-version, 19, --version-code, 1, --version-name, 1.0, -F, C:\Users\Gianni\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL1894523546681050214.tmp, -0, arsc, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\1.apk, -I, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\1-BDFreak\Frameworks\2.apk, -S, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Gianni\Desktop\programmazione\tool di programmazione\Advanced+ApkTool+v4.1.0+By+BDFreak\AdvancedApkTool\3-Out\SuperStamina.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
	at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:89)
	at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:482)
	... 6 more

------------------------------------------------------

You should fix this error in res\xml\usm_packages.xml in line 148
you have parsing XML: mismatched tag
fix this error and try again ( i dont know how can fix this )
Yesterday, 03:48 AM |#335  
mamdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 257
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
help please
Man I could really use someones help!!! I have been stuck on this problem for days now. I am buiding a 5.0 T.W rom so I took the secsettings.apk out and decompiled it, made my edits, and recompiled and zipalign the apk, stuck it back in the rom zip, and flashed the rom. The rom installs successfully and then I reboot into the system. once booted into the system this is where I start having problems. The touch screen does not respond to touch so I can't even leave the first set up page and I also get 2 toast messages one of them stating that context services has stopped and the other is my t-mobile app stating it has stopped as well. So I figured I would try to decompile and the recompile with out any edits to the apk and the same out come. This really has me stumped!!!!
Would anyone out there have any idea of what I might be doing wrong here. I sure would appreciate any help I can get
Yesterday, 11:13 AM |#336  
The Sickness's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in Texas
Thanks Meter: 13,819
 
6,135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamdroid

Man I could really use someones help!!! I have been stuck on this problem for days now. I am buiding a 5.0 T.W rom so I took the secsettings.apk out and decompiled it, made my edits, and recompiled and zipalign the apk, stuck it back in the rom zip, and flashed the rom. The rom installs successfully and then I reboot into the system. once booted into the system this is where I start having problems. The touch screen does not respond to touch so I can't even leave the first set up page and I also get 2 toast messages one of them stating that context services has stopped and the other is my t-mobile app stating it has stopped as well. So I figured I would try to decompile and the recompile with out any edits to the apk and the same out come. This really has me stumped!!!!
Would anyone out there have any idea of what I might be doing wrong here. I sure would appreciate any help I can get

To eliminate Settings just push it to system/priv-app on the rom your running. Don't cook it in to test. Because, Settings isn't the issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 12:04 PM |#337  
mamdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 257
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness

To eliminate Settings just push it to system/priv-app on the rom your running. Don't cook it in to test. Because, Settings isn't the issue.

Ahh yes I am going to give that a shot definitely thanks a lot bro!!! I have another question for you. Am I suppose to move the meta-inf and android manifest over from the original apk to the modded apk?
Yesterday, 03:07 PM |#338  
The Sickness's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in Texas
Thanks Meter: 13,819
 
6,135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamdroid

Ahh yes I am going to give that a shot definitely thanks a lot bro!!! I have another question for you. Am I suppose to move the meta-inf and android manifest over from the original apk to the modded apk?

Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 06:14 PM |#339  
mamdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 257
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness

Yes

Well then that would probably be the problem!!! I really appreciate all the help bro!!!!
I will let ya know how it turns out!! Thanks a whole lot

The Following User Says Thank You to mamdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes