Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Tronsmart PS7 MTK6592 7" Phablet Unboxing, Review, and Root!

Yesterday, 05:55 PM |#461  
Thanks Meter: 59

324 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsian0

The system partition went back to the normal size after flashing nibiru rom (i had to resize to 1G to install Color Os).
The internal space is about 1G, i will have to flash repartition to 3 or 8 Gb later this week, cause i began to receive the "insufficient storage" error.
The nofitications light works fine, deep sleep, notifications in deep sleep, no issues here.
i haven't used my phone too much already, but the battery usage seems less than the other roms.
Also the DPI is about 320 i guess, i was geting used to use a larger one, 420 or so, and my eyes are begining to complain, maybe i will set it to 420 in a few days.
no bugs, FCs or reboots so far, i haven't checked the video shooting or camera to see the improvements, later when i have time from work i will check that part.
Signal seems weak as usual, proximity sensor works fine.

I installed this ROM yesterday. I rooted with iRoot. I have to flash the 8GB partition to begin restoring my apps. IMEIs were lost, but using a backup made with Mobile Uncle Tools restored them just fine. I installed Xposed and all the modules used on the Pseudo L ROM. All seems fine, but definitely my battery or my phone does not like the Nibiru energy handling. From 35% to 0% in 5 minutes. And from 0% to 85% in five minutes connected. And then from 85% to 0% in 10 minutes of screen on time. The only way I can have a semi decent reading is when I charge the battery over night and use the phone normally during the day. I couldn't took a screenshot of my battery use graphic, but believe me, it was a crazy one.

And I took some pictures and videos. Recording a video at 1080p resulted on a jumpy scene and some artifacts when playing it back. The pictures look about the same.

I'm tempted to flash the oriiginal Luftco 4.4.2 just to check if my battery has gone bad (I had this phone already for nine months) or if it is the energy manager from Nibiru. Maybe this weekend I'll try it.
Yesterday, 06:55 PM |#462  
Thanks Meter: 24

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsian0

There is a new update on needrom for Nibiru M1, posted on Mar 27th.

http://www.needrom.com/download/k-touch-nibiru-m1/

"
Update Official ROM K-TOUCH Nibiru M1 Version: nibiru_M1_V01-20150326-1628 KOT49H
Changelog:
2015.03.26 sea
Support 1080P video shoot
"

Tomo, I'll build new nibiru stock port.
I found way to spflash to cwm zip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabnabs

I have even tried the new Niburu rom but stiill no go with lk.bin. It appears there is no way to ammend uboot. With regard to porting Roms they still appear to flash OK but then throw up random bootloops and will not restart. I think that you might be right in that the right approach being to convert cwm rom to sp flash tool rom. Maybe that needs some investigation.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tronsmart-ps7
Previous Thread Next Thread