Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][UB][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][AMAMI] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1

21st March 2015, 09:09 AM |#651  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 20

155 posts
More
Anyone else who had the problem with an hot phone? Just for example. I started assassins creed black flag companion app and just make some seafights and the phone is burning. [emoji43]
21st March 2015, 01:34 PM |#652  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mainz
Thanks Meter: 811

733 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bocke85

Anyone else who had the problem with an hot phone? Just for example. I started assassins creed black flag companion app and just make some seafights and the phone is burning. [emoji43]

Was the phone charging? Charging while using the device will heat it up a bit more than usual
Last edited by oshmoun; 21st March 2015 at 02:08 PM.
21st March 2015, 04:25 PM |#653  
Flag Berlin

155 posts
More
Yes it was. But it feels like i could make eggs on it. I will take a look on it.
28th March 2015, 06:04 PM |#654  
Flag Berlin

155 posts
More
Could someone explain me the difference between the pac rom and rr remix? In the rr remix rom i can flash via rashr the twrp recovery in the fota folder. And if i try this @ pac rom.. Always still the cm recovery.

And just a little problem with the cam... It's start really slowly and crashing often by taking a picture..

Someone else with this things?
28th March 2015, 07:04 PM |#655  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mainz

733 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bocke85

Could someone explain me the difference between the pac rom and rr remix? In the rr remix rom i can flash via rashr the twrp recovery in the fota folder. And if i try this @ pac rom.. Always still the cm recovery.

And just a little problem with the cam... It's start really slowly and crashing often by taking a picture..

Someone else with this things?

hmm, maybe you have "install cm recovery" checked in settings->developer options
if that's the case, uncheck it and it should work
I have flashed fota twrp 2.8.6 found here, and it's not getting replaced upon reboot or anything on PAC
About the camera, I don't take a lot of pictures myself, but I know for sure that the camera works the same as in CM.
28th March 2015, 07:42 PM |#656  
Flag Berlin

155 posts
More
Ok.. The new one works fine. And the opinion with the cm recovery was still unchecked. Thx a lot...
30th March 2015, 10:31 AM |#657  
Thanks Meter: 6

68 posts
Lockscreen Weather
I've build the ROM from source which went pretty well, so thanks for the good work!
Now, I'd like to modify the source to get back the lockscreen weather (on LS and in settings). Therefore I've put the related code from another source, which obviously didn't work (cannot find symbol xy). Is there any guide somewhere how to integrate other code (dependencies, classes etc)? All guides that I found,are ... basic explanations...
Yesterday, 09:43 PM |#658  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mainz

733 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi77

I've build the ROM from source which went pretty well, so thanks for the good work!
Now, I'd like to modify the source to get back the lockscreen weather (on LS and in settings). Therefore I've put the related code from another source, which obviously didn't work (cannot find symbol xy). Is there any guide somewhere how to integrate other code (dependencies, classes etc)? All guides that I found,are ... basic explanations...

No guide for that, you just need to learn how android works, and how to program for it
You'll then know what's missing in order for your ported code to work
Last edited by oshmoun; Yesterday at 09:45 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, aio, pac
Previous Thread Next Thread