Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][2/18/15][4.3][UVUCMK7 Debloated][F2FS] Conch Republic Anniversary Editions

Yesterday, 09:16 AM |#441  
OP Senior Member
Flag Islamorada
Thanks Meter: 591

1,422 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by axelfox

Thanks. I switched batteries and wifi and bluetooth worked until I tested it some more by taking out the battery and putting it back in. It's not the battery .

What I did:

Flashed Stock Rooted in post #421. It took me back to stock recovery. I was getting boot loops, so I wiped in stock recovery. Wifi & bluetooth still didn't work.

Installed T889UVUCMK7 modem via Mobile Odin, wifi and bluetooth still didn't work.

I then flashed the Wifi patch, no go.

Then I flashed this rom Edition D, and still no wifi or BT.

Still scratching my head here. I recall that I was having trouble with wifi and BT when it was stock unrooted.

Thinking its a hardware issue. You could try one more thing to be sure its not a rogue app or some bad data. Repeat the Odin of the stock rooted image in post 421 and after boot, don't log on to your usual Google account. Create a new account so that no old data or apps are downloaded from the Google servers. Also, you don't need the WiFi patched bootloader for edition D. I had issues with it. Try running without it.
Yesterday, 04:55 PM |#442  
Thanks Meter: 2

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdKeys

Thinking its a hardware issue. You could try one more thing to be sure its not a rogue app or some bad data. Repeat the Odin of the stock rooted image in post 421 and after boot, don't log on to your usual Google account. Create a new account so that no old data or apps are downloaded from the Google servers. Also, you don't need the WiFi patched bootloader for edition D. I had issues with it. Try running without it.

You might be right., it could be a HW issue.

When I ran Mr. Robinson's Stock Rooted Rom ,in #421, I didn't log into the Gmail account. I clicked straight through.
In fact, the wifi set up is before the gmail account login on the first boot, but when I click to turn it on, it keeps on turning off.
Yesterday, 08:25 PM |#443  
OP Senior Member
Flag Islamorada

1,422 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You might be right., it could be a HW issue.

When I ran Mr. Robinson's Stock Rooted Rom ,in #421, I didn't log into the Gmail account. I clicked straight through.
In fact, the wifi set up is before the gmail account login on the first boot, but when I click to turn it on, it keeps on turning off.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uyen.phoneinfo

Just curious. Install that app, give it root permissions and scroll down to see what boot loader is installed on the phone. Should be T889UVBMD1.
Yesterday, 09:27 PM |#444  
Thanks Meter: 2

33 posts
Will do when I get a chance.

I took it into a phone repair shop. They guess that by pulling the power to the antenna, it reset it or something. Anyways, he took it apart and put it back together and it works.
Yesterday, 10:52 PM |#445  
OP Senior Member
Flag Islamorada

1,422 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Will do when I get a chance.

I took it into a phone repair shop. They guess that by pulling the power to the antenna, it reset it or something. Anyways, he took it apart and put it back together and it works.

Nice! Glad you got it worked out!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread